Chapter Twenty-Five

Satarou didn't dare look back as he walked away from the other group. No, he could not look back. Not until Casper was defeated and he could finally return to the Bloodstone clan.

Rolling up his sleeves, Satarou looked down at his arms where the two cobras still rested, looking as much like tribal tattoos as they did before. With all this previous drama he had been dealing with, he almost had forgotten about the snakes that wrapped tightly around his arms.

Satarou had been walking for about an hour before he felt like he needed a rest. He thought for sure that he would be on Moonstone territory by now.

He sat down with his back leaning against the tree.

"I wonder, will I be kidnapped again?" Satarou muttered, shrugging at his own question. Even if he were to be kidnapped, there was no guarantee that it would work this time. He would have to ambush the clan. He would have to finish off Casper. There was no other way around it.

After another thirty minutes of walking, Satarou kneeled in front of a lone bush to spy on the Moonstone clan. He used the snakes to help conceal his scent again. He couldn't risk being found just yet.

He spotted Yori and Rou talking, though he wasn't able to hear what they were saying. A moment later, he noticed that Casper joined them. After a moment of talking, the three walked over closer and Satarou was able to get a better idea of what they were saying. He was disgusted by Casper.

"I wonder if I will ever see my lovely Satarou ever again?" the murderous Angel asked to no one in particular.

Scoffing, Yori says, "you mention this every second of the day! Don't you realize if you ever see him again it will be because he wants you dead?"

A mischievious glint flashes through Casper's eyes, "oh, but maybe I can change his mind."

"He isn't going to want to sleep with his parents murderer" Yori replied. Rou nodded enthusiastically in agreement. Suddenly a woman that Satarou doesn't remember seeing appeared.

"Oh, Lynn!" Casper exclaimed, "have you finished tracking down Satarou?"

Lynn frowns. She nods before replying, "yes. It appears that he has died." Satarou had no idea why Lynn thinks he died. The last that he heard, he was never officially reported dead. Unless the Skull organization had anything to do with it, that is.

Frowning, Casper replied, "that's a shame. I was hoping he could be mine. If he refused, I would have taken him by force. But now that isn't possible."

Satarou snarled at that statement. No one could take him by force. If anything happened, it was because he wanted it to happen.

Yori replied, "well, you were only obsessed with him because he managed to overpower us both." Sniffing the air, Yori frowned, "hey, do you smell something?"

Satarou froze. In his anger at what Casper had said, he had completely forgotten that he was trying to conceal his scent. He immediately fixed it, though it was too late.

"Come on out! I know you are there!" Casper snarled.

Taking a deep breath, Satarou prepared himself for what was to come. This was the moment where he would finally rid the world of Casper.

Stepping out of the bushes, Satarou smirked. So much for an ambush, since he was caught. He didn't care how he went about getting revenge, as long as his revenge was served.

"Who are you?" Rou snarled at Satarou.

Yori looked Satarou up and down before frowning, "he's a vampire."