Chapter Sixteen

Morning came too fast for Satarou. This was the day that he would have to kill Casper, and also the day where he could possibly end up dead. It would have to be today. He didn't know when else he would have another chance.

Satarou was surprised that Yori wasn't anywhere in the tent when he woke up. He realized Leon was awake as well.

"You're awake, princess?" Leon asked when he felt Satarou's gaze land on him.

Satarou didn't have a chance to reply, though, because Casper walked in.

"Come on, Ketsu. We are going to my room today so we can finish off from where we started" Casper said. Shakily, Satarou got up. He didn't have a choice. He felt like he was going to be sick, but there would be none of that. He needed to finish this now. In all honesty, he wasn't even sure how much longer he could last. He had already taken quite a few beatings, and he's surprised he can even walk. He also doesn't even know how he is able to hide his scent from the other supernatural beings. He figured that whatever is helping him hide his scent might also be how he is able to still stand when he should be bedridden from all of the blood he lost. He was sure he had several fractured ribs, but how can he still stand?

"No! You can not take him!" Leon shouted, trying his hardest to get up quickly.

Satarou knew he would regret this, but he knew he had to when Casper started walking towards the other Angel, "Leon, stop. I am with Casper because I want to be!" Casper stopped in his tracks, and it was enough to grab Casper by the collar and smash their lips together, bodies pressing together. It only lasted a second before Satarou broke it, but it was enough to make Casper forget about Leon's interference.

"Let's go then, Ketsu" Casper dragged Satarou by the arm and out of the tent. Satarou wished he could spare Leon a glance, but he wouldn't risk his plan failing. Casper needed to die.

As soon as the two reached their tent, Casper stripped off his shirt. He was about to take off his pants, too, when Satarou pulled Casper on top of him, stopping the Angel in his tracks.

Wrapping his arms around the Angel, Satarou forced himself to give a smug smirk, "don't be so fast, Angel-boy. I will still be here. Let's take it slow."

Without further answer, Casper pressed their lips together. Satarou was surprised at how easily fooled Casper appears to be.

After a few minutes of making out, Casper broke the kiss before smirking, "ready now?" He didn't wait for an answer before he unbuttoned Satarou's pants. The teen was worried, and knew he had to think fast.

Pressing their foreheads together, Satarou put on a fake smile, "alright." Satarou willed the snakes to slide up Casper, and one of the snakes wrapped around Casper's neck and tightened.

Choking, Casper gasped out, "w-what? Who are you?"

Satarou's face went expressionless. "Aw, you don't remember me? How sad. You don't remember murdering a small, helpless eight year old's parents? You don't remember leaving that poor, helpless child alone in the world to raise his baby brother? Of course you wouldn't. Next time, remember your victims!"

Satarou was about to will one of the cobras to choke Casper so he couldn't even talk anymore, when Yori forced Leon into the tent.

Yori snarled, "let Casper go! Or else your friend here will die!"

Satarou willed the other Cobra to slide across the floor and wrap it's body around Yori's throat, choking him a little bit, but keeping him frozen so he couldn't move in to kill Leon.

Satarou frowned, his expression darkening, "let me tell you something, Vampire-boy. I have the power to kill both of you!" He felt himself growing weaker the longer he willed his snakes to choke them, "you do not try to take my friends as hostages! You're lucky you aren't my target!"