Schedules

[The avengers are standing in the silent hallway]

Thor: I cannot believe that man wants to put his eyeballs on us!

Steve: It was a figure of speech, Thor. Even I understood that one.

Bruce: Let's hurry up and look at our schedules, so we don't get caught again.

Tony: Good idea, Brucey. (Looks at schedule) Okay I have chemistry, computer technology, American history, lunch, and Latin. (Frowns)....Latin? Why in the heck do I have Latin?

Natasha: I can speak Latin. I'll help you. I think we have that class together. My classes are biology, health, karate, lunch, and Latin. Ha, I might as well ask them to give me and A plus. These classes are easy!

Clint: (Looking at schedule) I have archery!? AWESOME!

Steve: That's an actual class?

Clint: Yeah! I'm gonna totally squash my classmates! My schedule is biology, archery, gym, lunch, and English. (To Natasha) Baby! We have biology together!

Natasha: Oooh...(Deviously) Can't wait till dissection time. (Smiles)

Steve: I have American history, JROTC, gym, lunch, and geometry. (Frowns) What is JROTC?

Tony: It stands for Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. You'll like it. It's an army class.

Steve: (Smiles and puts his arm up) Victory!!!

Tony: (Rolls his eyes at Steve and looks to Bruce) What about you, Banner?

Bruce: Chemistry, gym, English, lunch, and woodshop. Why woodshop? I don't like building things.

Clint: Yeah, you just like tearing them down. (Smiles)

(Bruce sarcastically smiles and snickers at Clint)

Thor: My schedule says, mythology, biology, gym, lunch, and English.

Tony: Thor, before you go to class, remember that your name is Donald Blake. Okay?

Thor: Yes, but, why did you give me such an ugly human name?

Tony: Are you kidding me? Blake is like, the best last name ever after Stark!

Thor: But, what about Donald?

Tony: Deal. With. It! (To Bruce) Alright Banner, we're up for chemistry.

Bruce: Sweet! Let's go Science Bro!

(Tony and Bruce walk down the hall)

Natasha: You ready for Bio, Clint?

Clint: (Smiles) Only cuz you're with me.

(Natasha and Clint go down the hall)

Steve: See you in gym, Thor. I mean...Donald.

Thor: Same to you, Captain.

(They both walk to their different classes)

Soooooooooo, how'd you like it? Hopefully a lot. Um, yeah, I know it wasn't that funny, but I had to do this one instead of add on the other chapters. The next ones will be longer and funnier. Anyway, yeah, tell me what you thought. :)

There's Clint on the side>>>>>>