New Beau.

[Bruce is in the lab, working on the element that will turn them back into adults, his goggles and lab coat on as he zaps at it]

Bruce: (zaps at it a few more times) Come onnnn... come onnnnnnn... (zaps again)

(The element starts to turn blue and lights up as electricity appears)

Bruce: YES! IT'S ALIIIIIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIVE! MWA-HA-HA-HAA!

(Steve, Clint, Thor, and Loki enter the room with the access key and watch Bruce awkwardly for a few seconds)

Steve: (clears throat) ..Uhm.. hey, Banner?

Bruce: (shrieks and quickly turns around turning the zapper off) O-Oh. Um. Hey guys... what's up? Whatcha doing here? (smiles embarrassingly, taking goggles off)

Steve: ... We need to talk.

Thor: It involves lady spider and metal man.

Loki: But of course, we do not wish to disturb you and your... weirdness.

Clint: (scratches head) Yeah....

Bruce: Oh uh, heh.. you guys are fine. Please, take a seat, anywhere you'd like.

Thor: (leans to Steve, whispers) That does mean to sit down, correct?

Steve: Yes..

Thor: Okay, just making sure. I have been through this once before. (stands straight again)

(They all sit down on some chairs and Bruce sits down in front of them)

Bruce: So... Tony and Nat?

Loki: Yes. It has been two weeks since I have even spoken to Natasha or seen her, for that matter. That saddens me. She and I had become quite the intimate friends.

Clint: (glares at Loki) Intimate, huh?

Loki: (rolls eyes) That means "close" or "best" friends, you idiotic twat.

Steve: (To Bruce) And I see Tony around, but he's just not being.. Tony. I mean, it's like he's a totally different person. I go and get Captain Crunch in the morning and he doesn't even make one snarky remark. He just sits at the table, watches me, and eats his breakfast. That's not normal. I can't say I don't like it, but still...

Thor: We were wondering if Stark has discussed any of his issues with you lately.

Bruce: (sighs) Not really. I can barely get a word out of him. Every time I try and get him to come down here with me, he just waves me away and says he doesn't feel like it.

Thor: Stark and Romanoff do not even eat lunch with us at school anymore, this is most upsetting!

Steve: Well it's Clint and Loki's fault anyway! Especially Clint.

Clint: (scowls) Listen! If I had known everything was going to be this bad, I wouldn't have said anything! I was just angry!

Bruce: You need to learn to control your anger, buddy.

Clint: Shut up.

Loki: This had to have hit Natasha hard.. She has never been like this before.

Steve: He has a point though.. She's been in hiding ever since.

Thor: Maybe she is just bleeding. (Shrugs)

Bruce: Uhh.....

Loki: (frowns) Bleeding?

Thor: You know.. a visit from her "Aunt Flow?"

Steve: Oh geez.. (facepalms)

Loki: Who in the Valhalla is that?