Saturday Night Fevers

[It's Saturday night, a couple of days after the play. Tony and Bruce are downstairs. Natasha and Loki are in her room, Steve is down in the gym, and Clint and Thor are playing a racing game.]

Clint: Take that, Odinson!

Thor: Aww man! That is so NOT fair! (Throws the controller on the floor)

Clint: (Widens eyes) Dude! That's my new controller! Have you lost your freaking mind!?

Thor: (Looks down at it) Oh... I apologize. (Picks it up)

Clint: Whatever...

Thor: I am so ready for a rematch!

Clint: (Sighs) Naw, man. I think I'm done playing. (Stands)

Thor: Why?

Clint: (Walking into the kitchen) Because I have other stuff on my mind.

(Thor follows him in there)

Clint: (Grabs a can of Coke from the fridge) You can keep playing if you want.

Thor: No, I am more interested in what is on your mind.

Clint: Oh... (Flips the tab on the soda)

Thor: Soo... What is it?

Clint: (Sips) ... It's just about Natasha.

Thor: Uh huh... explain it all to Dr. Thor.

Clint: (Smiles smugly, then rolls eyes) ... It's just... I know Tasha likes Tony and he likes her back, but... she was mine first. I loved her... she loved me, at least I think... We were always there for each other, and then she just upped and left. I mean, what is that?

Thor: (Nods) I understand.

Clint: And then all of a sudden Bruce likes her? I'm just... erg!!

Thor: And Captain does too.

Clint: What!? Steve likes her? How do you know that?

Thor: He confessed when you left for your scene in the play.

Clint: (Sighs) See what I mean? Now I have to compete with Tony, Bruce, and Steve. Darn it!

Thor: Barton, I believe it is time for you to find someone else. Natasha is not the only fish in the Atlantic Ocean.

Clint: ... The only fish in the sea is what you mean, and yes, I know I that.

Thor: (Pats his back) It is time for you to let go.

(Clint frowns)

(Steve comes from down in the gym with a towel on his shoulder and sweat streaming down his face. He walks into the kitchen.)

Steve: (Smiles, walking to the fridge) Gentlemen.

Thor: Greetings, Cap.

Clint: Girlfriend stealer.

Steve: (Turns to him, raising an eyebrow) What?

Clint: I called you a girlfriend stealer.

Steve: How am I a "girlfriend stealer" if I don't even have a girlfriend?

Clint: Does the name Natasha ring a bell?

Steve: Duh.

Clint: I know you like her.

Steve: ... Oh? Y-You do? How'd you know?

Clint: Thor.

Steve: (Frowns) You have the biggest mouth, Odinson.