Not Enough Pep

[The team and Loki walk to the gym the next afternoon. All of them have on navy blue and gold clothes except Natasha and Tony]

Steve: (To Tony and Natasha) What’s wrong with you two? The teachers asked everybody to wear the school colors.

Clint: Yeah. Today’s the pep rally!

Bruce: (Nods) So where’s both of your “pep?”

Natasha: Why does it matter?

Tony: Well…my briefs are navy blue. Does that count?

Loki: I do not think it does.

Tony: Who was asking you?

Natasha: (Sighs) If all of you must know, my bra is gold-colored.

Steve: Um. Okay. TMI…

Clint: (To Natasha) Why do you and Stark have school-colored under clothes?

Thor: Haha! That is beyond random!

Tony: (To Thor) Know what else is random? The fact that you have on a gold shirt, blue shorts, blue and yellow striped socks, and blue dye colored in your hair.

Bruce: Exactly. I think you might have taken it a little overboard.

Thor: (Pouts) Really? I thought the blue complimented my hair.

Loki: I does not compliment it. It insults it.

Thor: You all are so rude!

Natasha: It’s alright, Thor. I actually think it looks…good.

Thor: Aww. You do?

 Natasha: Well…no, but I was trying to be nice.

Steve: Soo…what happens at a pep rally? I don’t remember having them when I was in school.

Clint: It’s a thing schools do to help their football team win.

 Natasha: Yeah, it’s like we’re helping them get pepped up for the game. (Sighs)  It’s really stupid. I don’t give a crap who wins or not.

Tony: People basically scream and shout at the top of their lungs like a friggin’ banshee.

Bruce: It makes your head hurt.

Loki: Can’t screaming and shouting cause stress, which in turn, causes hulking out?

 Bruce: Si, senor.

Loki:…What did he just say to me?

Steve: Wait, if there’s gonna be screaming and it could cause the hulk, then maybe we shouldn’t go.

Thor: What do you mean “WE”? I would love to attend! Let us just make Banner not go!

Tony: True. I love you, my fellow Science Bro, but I haven’t been to one of these in a long time, so…just stay out here until it’s over.

Natasha: Guys, we can’t just leave Bruce out here while we’re in the gym.

 Clint: Natasha, what if he hulks out?

Thor: (To Natasha) Remember how he almost backslapped your face off, but I stopped him? What if that happens again, but we are not able to help you?

Natasha:…(Turns to Bruce) Okay, so Banner, you will stay out here until the pep rally is over-

Bruce: You’re all being mean. I can handle it!

Tony: Are you sure?

(Bruce nods)