New Beginning

Read. Must Read, lol

*Yareli POV*

I never knew how this would work out. I being alone in this world without my parents bossing me around telling me to do this and that. It's be great right? Since I was small I depended on my parents even when I was a Senior, I depended on my parents. 

I don't know how it feels to finally be independent. I am just wandering in downtown Los Angeles and I don't know where I'm heading. I have to get to North Hollywood. I don't know how to get there. Ugh... 

Taxi. I put my head out like a hitchhiker asking for a ride. "Can I go to North Hollywood?" I asked the driver who was just looking at me. " Where at Super 8 Hotel in North Hollywood." He listen closely then reassured himself before he started driving. 

I usually don't ask for taxis. It has to be an extreme emergency. I looked outside my window and saw what a beauty is Los Angeles. I'm from a place that has huge buildings. In Fresno, there are buildings that are big but not like these skyscrapers. 

They are amazing. There many here and they seem to be multiplying because I'm seeing more and more of them. They thoughts were interrupted by a sudden stop. " We're here. " The man behind the wheel says. 

" How much is it?" I asked. " 36 dollars." I searched in my purse for the money and gave it to him. I got out of the taxi with my luggage and I walked in. I was so elegant and fancy. An enormous chandelier in the middle center of the check-in. It was beautiful. 

I come from a wealthy family. I hate it so much. It seems that when you have money you get judge on a lot. In high school, I never told anyone who I really was. Like that people you mysteriously know. It was cool that finish but then being stalked wasn't funny. 

" Hi. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked. " I reserved a room." I said. " Ah, okay. Can I have your name?" She said smiling. Do they ever stop smiling? I swear don't they ever get tired. 

" Yareli Contreras." I said while the lady typing it into the computer. She tried it again and then shook her head. " Do you have another name or a middle name?" I thought to myself and then realized something. 

" Can you try Yareli Aaliyah Contreras?" I asked while typing it in again then she nodded. She got the room key and handed it to me. Yes that is my full name. People usually don't call me by Aaliyah because most don't know about it.

Only my real close friends know. I don't like share those kinds of information. Well, I think I shall know tell you a bit about me. My full name is Yareli Aaliyah Contreras Timbal. Yes, don't believe if I say this but I am Filipino.

I love to sing. I also dance. Michael Jackson was one of my inspiration to my dancing. Have you seen how he danced? He was amazing. (R.I.P Michael Jackson we miss you ) I'm 18 and come from Fresno.

Fresno is a small city compared to LA. I start school at USC on Monday of next week. I'm like a nerd. Most people made fun of me because of that. Well I that's pretty much all you need to learn for right now. 

" Room 162 on the second floor." I got the key and checked the number. Yup. " Thank you." I said going to the elevator. When I got to the room, I unlocked the door and see what  kind of room it was. It wasn't an actually room more like an apartment. 

I took off my shoes and checked the time. Six o'clock. Say what? I thought it would be early. I'm going to bed.

So? What do you guys think? It sucks huh? Well if you think it  does think it is then tell me. If not, still tell me. I want to hear your guys opinions.