Friend!

So how do you guys like it. you should tell me.

* Yareli's POV*

I woke up to a ray of sunlight. I completely stretched and got up forcefully. I didn't want to get up but I have to. I wanted to explode LA before I go to school. Did I tell you that I'm going to school at USC? I have to get to know the streets of LA first.

I changes and got some breakfast. When I was done, I put my plate in the sink and headed out. It's so big here. I don't even know where to start. I passed by stores and restaurants until I saw this dance studio.

I miss dancing. It was one of the few things at kept me sane and busy. I didn't come from an established home or more some happy home. It always arguing and sometimes I even some my father hit my mother sometimes.

That was one of the main reasons I left. I didn't want to see my mom being hurt so much. I mean we can do exactly what they do but why do they still hurt us. It is that you feel dominate. Well for me, that's not an excuse.

I swiftly opened the door. I wanted how the student pay so close attention to the teacher. I loved that. I was a teacher in my old dance studio. My parents didn't even know it. I loved teaching and dance that I miss it now.

Soon the class was over and I realized who was teaching it was Chachi Gonzales. I loved her. She was one of my inspiration. She started very young and still going strong. Apparently, she didn't she see me because she went inside the room at was it and side.

So I went to the stereo and plugged in my phone. I selected a song I wanted to dance and I found a good one. I just want to feel it feels again. I miss the emotions that I put into it. Most of my students say the reason they like me is that I put energy and emotion into my dancing.

Done. Amazing. It feels amazing. Clap. Clap. I heard someone clapping when turning. I saw the one and only Chachi Gonzales clapping at me. ME. " You're really good. What's your name?" She said looking straight at me.

"Yareli. Yareli Contreras. " She smile. "Well Yareli you're really good. How long have you been dancing?" She asked. " Well I started when I was 6 and know I'm 18 so 12 years." I said.

"That's great! Hey you busy?" She asked. " Nope. I was actually going sightseeing because I'm not from here" I said. " Really? Well you want me to go with you?" I smiled. " Sure!"

"Well let's go. " Chachi said. I gave our bags and left outside. " Los Angeles is a beautiful place. There is always something to do. " She said. I looked around. It's so beautiful. "I noticed that. " I replied. We looked around and joked around. Laughter, lots of laughter. It made me miss home but I'm extremely had I found a friend.

We now were sitting on a table at a restaurant. It was nice inside. " So where do you come here?" She asked. "Well it isn't far from here. It's just 3 hours from here. It's not large like LA but it isn't small either. It's called Fresno" She just nodded.

" It's cool. " She said. " I know you're not from here either. " I said. "Yeah I'm not. I'm from Texas." I nodded.

"Oh that's cool. " I said while I took a sip of my drink. " Why did you come here for?" She questioned me. "I'm actually here to study at USC. " She nodded. "That's cool the rich kid school" I just kept my mouth shut.

When we was done we walked back to the studio. We said our farewells and went our separate ways. When I went to the hotel, I kicked off my shoes and fell asleep.

At least I made a friend today.

Soooo yeah tell me how you guys like it. Thanks guys.