Breakfast.

I woke up with a loud noise in the living room. What the heck is going on? I quickly got the bat that is under my bed. Yes. Yes I have a bat under my bed. I've been keeping one there since I was small. Just in case a burglar comes.

I walked out and I can't believe what I'm seeing. Three guys Cleaning. What the heck? Really? I was thinking this when I saw Jawn looking at me still with the bat in my hand.

" What you got there?" He said as I hid the bat quickly behind my back. " Well you guys scared me! I thought I was getting robbed."

Jawn then pulled the bat that was behind my back then the open. They just started laughing. " Hey! Hey! I got scared! Is my security first? How would you like it if I broke into your house?" I was a little worried that they won't let this go.

" We're not burglars though? " Lando said while laughing. " Wait. How did you get the key to this room?" I said as they continue laughing. Ugh.... this is getting annoying.

" you gave me the key remember? " Did I really? Oh yeah. Wow I'm really forgetful. I nodded. Jawn giggled. " Now put that away. " I smiled and walked up to my room. I like the way the sunlight hits my room. It its diagonally to my be.

I kneed down and put the bat away. They will give me a heart attack one day. I went back to the living room. It was now quiet. Too quiet. The heck? How are they quiet?

I slowly and carefully went into the room. They were sitting on my couch with Disney Channel. Wow They are still kids.

Wait. It's replay. Yay! Old shows. I love old shows. I went and sat down next to Ian. " That's so raven. It's the future I can see. That's so raven. It's so mysterious to me, yeah. Yep, that's me." They just looked at me. "What? They started laughing.

What's going on? "What?" "You sang the chords" Jawn said in between laughs. " What's wrong with that?" I said confused.

" It's childish." Jawn said. " And so what? I like it" I said. " I find it cute" Ian then said catching everyone off guard. W-What? What is this? My heart is beating........ fast? Yareli. Stop. Please.

Silence broke across the room. Awkward. Jawn moved the channels up and down. I then got up before it got anymore awkward. " Any one want breakfast" I asked. from the kitchen.

" Can I have eyes with pancakes and bacon?" I heard a soft voice say. I felt ars around my waist. Ian. What are you doing? Stop. He started to kiss my collarbone.

" Okay then. Just go to the living room. He suddenly hugs me tighter. " but I want to stay. " He said almost like a baby .This guy I swear can drive me cray. He can make me do anything with just asking for it. Ian with just asking for it.

" Ian bro. Can you give me a water bottle?" Thank you Jawn. Nice timing. Thank you. " Okay bro. I'm going right now." He finally let go of my waist. and went to get the water bottle.

I can move. I then went get the eggs, pancake mix, and bacon. If I'm going to cook for one shouldn't I cook for all? I heated the pan and waited, I heard them talking. I'm glad to have friends here. I'm not lonely anymore.

Hey guys. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I know it's not short but I wrote, right? Thanks for reading.