GRV auditions

Hello (: I'm so tired.I have to say something though. I'll be really really busy these next fews months because I'm planning a trip soooo I'm probably be updating very slow so bare with me. I'll be getting a job soon and it will be hard to update, I will try my best. I promise.

~~~~~~~

That was her gain. I didn't see it coming. Gosh though, that smirk. It's been stuck in my mind since last night. She's getting her way for now. I won't let her though.

What am I doing today? Oh Yeah!! Christina invited me to the GRV audition.should I even audition? I guess I have to. I went back into my room and change. It's 11:30 and auditions start at 12. GRV audition. Does this mean I get to be in a crew? I haven't been on a crew.

I walked out into the living room, and grabbed my lanyard I had looked the door and went out. I got into my car and drove off. Where is this studio? Ah... ah. Here. It is. I parked the car and got out. I sighed within the action. I haven't really been in a crew before. I've only been in groups when they needed me. Wow, this studio is big.

I walked in and took in the view. Wow. Many came to this audition. I feel a strong pull on my right hand. " Yareli!" I turned and saw Bam grabbing my left hand close to my elbow. " What are you doing here?" He brought me in for a hug. " I was asked to come. Bam. You're choking me." I could barely mention as his strong arms left my body letting me breathe. He's so strong. " You came to audition?"" He asked while we walked to the front as I nodded. " Well. Let's get start."

~~~~~

" I hope you guys enjoyed and congratulations to those who made it. To those who didn't thank you so much for auditioning. Okay I'll call out the numbers for those who made it." I squeezed my hand together, palms facing inwards, which I do every time I get nervous. I don't even know why I'm nervous. I didn't even want to audition in the first place.

" Okay then. Only seven people made it. " Well that didn't help. I was only more nervous. I squeezed my hands even tighter. " Alright then. I'll start. Number 52." I saw I medium sized guy yessing by himself. " 23,5,20." Cristina got called. " 1,7,23" Wait. I immediately looked at my number. 23. My number is 23!!! They called my number. They called my number!! They called it!! Yes! I'm so happy.

" Thank you for coming. Those who made it will get an email. Please check for it. Thank you. Have a great rest of the day." Christina? oh.... there. I ran towards her and automatically hugged her. " I made it! I made it! " She started to laugh at my reaction. She noticed to I'm happy.

" Congrats Yareli and welcome to the team." I heard someone from behind me say. I jumped a little seeing him here. " Jawn!! You were here too." He hugged me as he began to laugh. " I guess you saw Bam already. Well. Yeah. Of course. This is my team and glad you're now part of it. "

I watched out of the corner of my eye that was standing there baffled. " Yareli!!" Bam jumped up and down. " Congrats." He grabbed my arms.. " Thank.... you." I pulled him into a hug and pulled apart. I looked over to Christina and she was just standing there, confused. Christine. This is Jawn and Bam. Bam and Jawn, this is my friend Christina." She shook their hands still hesitating a bit. " How?" Was all she able to say.

" How do y-" I slowly interrupted her. " Chachi was the first person. I met in LA and she introduced me to them. " She looks so surprised. " Girl don't look at me like that." slightly hitting her arm. " H-hello. She slightly hesitated but Jawn hugged her making her more surprised. Dude. Not helping. " We're going to see each other often so don't be like that." With those words, you would think that se'll ease a bit. Well... She didn't. She was still a bit stiff.

Jawn noticed and laughed awkwardly " Okay then. Not going to happen." He bungling let go of her and just stood there. It was a very uncomfortable situation that he talked first. " I didn't know that you were going to audition but I'm lad you did." Though I laughed because it was completely silent. Gosh. This silence can kill. Christina. then turned to me. " I have to go my mom wants me home now." She smiled before hugging me. "It was nice of you to come here with me and I got to see you from now on." Letting go and waved bye before leaving.

As soon as she turned around to leave, Jawn had sighed. " What was that?" I said before laughing. " She seems really awkward." He pointed in the direction of the door. Something rang from Bam's pocket. He picked it up and awkward it. I shook my head at the same time. " Ah..... okay. Alright..... yeah.... Lando. Oh You want us to pick up something from the store, first? ah... okay... sodas and water. Alright see you in a bit." With that he hanged up.

" You're coming right, Yareli?" Jawn stepped closer to me looking straight into my eyes. " Ah.............. ok.... ay." I said while stepping a bit back. Why is he like that all of a sudden? This movie night. I hope it goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a short chapter. Movie night? How you guys think it will turn out? I can think one thing. Drama. Thanks for really. (: