Confused

Hey. Hey. Hey

I woke up in the morning. I went into the closet and got into the restroom. I stared in the morrow. Why am I like this? It's not like me. Though, I continue without a thought. I listen to my heart now before listening to my head. This is not me.

I quickly changed and walked out the room. Brian was sitting in the living room watching Netflix. I went and sat down on the couch. He turned to me and smiled. " You came home late last night." He smiled. "Yeah. My parents wanted to have dinner and Yareli came with us." He just nodded.

" Have you made up your mind?" He asked then I know he's talking about my feeling toward Yareli. I care about her so much. What is it? " I've been thinking. I don't know though." I looked down. " This is not you. Most of the time, you know. You're the one who knows quick. Never the one in doubt."

He's right. Damn. I know he's right. " Yeah." was the only thing I can say. I'm confused. Extremely. " A guy who doesn't want relationships. The reason you broke up with Chachi and never dated Megan. You know she's a nice girl, right? " I sighed.

Megan confessed that she liked me but I just told her that I only want to focus on my career. She understood and told her that she'll wait but then Yareli came into my life. " I know bro. I'm confused. " He looked at me disappointed. " Well you have to."

*Yareli POV*

I started school tomorrow and I'm so excited. I'm currently getting my stuff. Bag, notebooks, pencils, and I'll go get my books in a bit. College Freshman. Man. I'm back where I started.

I stared at journal. ( AN: I love journals. ) It's the grandma and grandpa from Up. This is so cute. Growing up together. I stopped looking at it and then wondered.

I wish I find someone like that, growing old together, working out problems. That'll be great. "Ow." Oh My! "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching. " I went to see where I hit the kid but he got up. " Oh that's okay. It didn't hurt much." He ran to this mom.

The heck? Most kids would just start there crying. He's a weird kid. I got my cart and went to pay my things. I bought a lot. I feet that I really did buy a lot. I walked outside and towards my car. It's really quiet. I unlocked my car and put my things in my back seat.

I walked back an went inside my car. I started the engine and drove off. Half of my mind was on the road and the other half was somewhere else I began to think about school and I slowly drifted to Ian. He's hugs, smile, and every little detail.

Do I like him? I am actually really confused. I mean I know I feel something for him but is it really something more or is it a crush? Does he feel the same way? I had arrived t my apartment now.

I really hope he does too.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys it's short. I've been doing a lot of writing though. I have other stories that I want to update for and another site. ( quotev.com) So I'll udpate more. I promise. Thanks guys.