Wait what?

Sooo like I'm struggling on writing. It's horrible but I feel like I can get out of it. All I have to do I believe. I got to believe. BELIEVE. Lol okay I'm done. Here you go.

* Lando's POV*

" Lando she's not back and it's 10 o'clock." Ian said. Yes it's 10 p.m. and she still hasn't came. " Ian chill maybe she's still out, she'll come in a bit" Jawn said.

Thank you Jawn. "Let's just hope" Ian said.

* 8 hours later*

Okay this is worrying me now. She should have came. It's 6 o'clock in the morning.

Jawn said waking up so was Ricky. " no news of Yareli?" I just shook my head. It's not like she went to a party or to someone's house, she doesn't know anyone.

She is also not the type to go out and party. Ian started walking and he looked at me. He saw my concern face. He got up and headed to what it seems to be for the phone. I hurried up and walked next to him.

I stopped from getting the phone. " what are you doing?" I looked him straight in the eye just watching him. " well are we just going to wait here and wait for news that I think will never come." In his eyes I feel a sense of urgency for finding her and also he was worry.

I let go and him started marked. 9. 1. 1. "Are you sure about this?" I asked him. " yes." I waited there with him. I just couldn't hear him. " yes I was wonder if you had any news about Yareli, Yareli" I pauses for a moment and cups the phone with his hands. " guys what's Yareli's last name?" He said looking that Brian.

Brian soon responded. "Contreras" He quickly went back to the phone. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's been acting this way since he met her. "She is where? Oh no it she okay? Okay can you please give me the address. Oh thank you very much" he then hanged up.

What's happen? " what is it Ian? Speak!" I said I know there was something wrong. I feel it. " she's in the hospital." We all just looked at each other. This can not be happening.

" well what are we doing here? Let's go." Ricky said and we left to the hospital.

*Yareli's POV*

What's happened? This girl is in a bed. How did I get her? I am in a hospital. I looked at the girl in the bed and she looks so familiar. Wait? Is that me?

Why am I looking at myself? How am I looking at myself? How is this happening?

The doctor walked in. "doctor what is happening to me?" The doctor just ignore me. " doctor! Doctor!" No answer! What is happening!

Three guys, who were totally out of breathe, came in. " this is room 148? Where Yareli is-" he all of a sudden stopped and looked at my body lying there like it he was going die

Wait, Is that Ian? " how is she doctor?" Jawn said. Doctor I am here! What is happening?

I hope you guys like the chapter. It's boring I know. Well yeah tell me if you guys like it. Yup okay.