Guys

Hello guys.

Yareli POV

So I woke up and noticed that I was still in the living room. I was wrapped around.......... Ian. Gosh he's so cute. No Yareli no. I got off of his guard and went to the kitchen. I want to cooked them something.

So I started cooking pancakes. My famous blueberry pancakes. Everyone at home loved them. I wonder how are my friends at home doing. I hope they are doing good. So I got out the pancake mix and added a little water. Though better that I took out a pan, washed it and put the stove. I turned the stove on and it automatically burst out flames.

I mixed the water into the pancake mix and stirred it then I added blueberries and I also stirred it. I then put it on the pot and I watched it. I began to make more and more when Jawn woke up. " oh pancakes!" We both giggled.

He said it soo loud that he woke up Jun and Ricky. Then, they all started to wake up. "I heard pancakes" Ricky popped up. "See what you caused Jawn" he just shrugs and walks out of the kitchen. " yes Ricky. I'm making blueberry pancakes." He smiles. "I want to taste them." I just smiled.

"Oh you will." I said. He grabbed a plate and put two pancakes on it. One by one, the guys started to follow Ricky and sat on the table. " ah! These are good!" Jawn said with a smile. " ooo you good girl. You know how to make killer pancakes" Lando said.

"Thank you " I said back. "What is it?" Lando said. I checked the clock. It was 12 o'clock shoot I have go to the school counselor at 1 to review my schedule and take another tour around the school. I start school in a week! Which is really cool!

" guys. Do you guys have things to do?" I asked. "Yeah we have a practice from 1 to 3." I looked a little confused but it was fine. " oh I have a meeting with my counselor from school at 1 so I'm going to go and change."

"Ooo look at you. Someone is doing on to college. What school? "Lando said. "USC" I whispered. "What? did I just hear USC?" he said with a confused face. " yeah." I laughed. " dang talk about smart." He said.

"Well you guys enjoy the food okay. I'm going to change." With that I left. I went to change into dress pants and a blouse with my flats. I walked out into the living room and grabbed out my car keys.

" so like you guys can stay here just don't do into my room. I locked it anyways. You guys can watch movies and all. See yah later." I said heading out. I walked out and went to my car. I wonder where is Chachi today? Probably out making a video or something. I beep distracted me from my thoughts and I realized that was at a stop light and it was on green.

I drive up to the parking lot and parked on an empty space in the middle. It was the closest to the cars but not up the school. I hate people who look for closest space from the place just because people get lazy to walk.

I walked up and enter the school. The lady was nice and in an hour I was out. She explained my classes and my hours. It's pretty nice and the dance studio is nice.

I got out and walked into my car. I started it and waited a few minutes. Then I drive out.

Beeeeep. *crash*