Friends?

Yay! I new chapter.

Currently, the guys are watching television in the living room. I haven't been able to tell the guys. I just wish the others were here so I can tell them. I was finished cooking breakfast and put it on a plate.

" Breakfast is ready. " I heard sudden movements from the couch. Oh no. A stampede. Help me! They're going to attack me. I put their plates down and ran by sink. I breathed in and out. They just sat down and started eating.

I'm alive. I watched them as they ate. More like devoured. I made myself a plate and sat down next to Ian. This guy is acting weird, really weird. As I was eating, they started talking about work and travel. It's great to have friend like them.

It made miss my friends. Where did the others go anyways? " Guys where's the rest of this group?" I said as we now sit on the couch. " They have personal errands to attend. "

"JP's girlfriend had her baby already?" I said and they nodded. " yeah It's been a while. That's why he's never here. so that means we won't see him often." Lando said. I nodded making an 'O' with my mouth. It must be nice to hold something so precious and little like a baby. We just sat on the couch.

" So what are you guys doing today?" " I have a workshop later on" Lando said as I nodded. " I have the day off"" Ian said. " Do you even work?" Ian just looked at me. "What?" I looked away. " I have a workshop in an hour." Jawn explained as he got up. That must be great.

Others learning your dance and you teaching it. I really miss teaching. My friends would go and help me (more like distract me. ) The jokes and laugher would fill up the room. Students working hard. I miss it. Thinking about it, my friends haven't contacts me.

I didn't have a best friend. I had friends but like not one that I can share personal things. I have been contacting with Chachi a lot. *Beep**beep* I got a message. whoa. My friend just message me on group chat.

"We need a road trip." - Aaron

"Yes! we need a road trip!" - Alma.

" You guys can come visit me" - Jasmine.

"We can also visit Yareli" - Cindy.

Jasmine is actually the only closest person I have but I still don't tell her many things. If it's really really personal, I won't tell her.

They can not come. Oh no. No. Noo. Noooo. Please don't come. They are not good with people that they think are celebrities. They will not act cool. I'm acting cool because I got comfortable with the guys. Too comfortable. It's weird.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short. Well write more please