Dance.

Heyyy! You're back! Awee. True fans. Love you all. (:

Friends Why did they decide to come now? That day, my friends decided to come that Saturday. It's Friday and I'm a little worried.

I am tired. I went out today shopping. Sales. There was as a lot of sales and I had to go shopping for new things to redecorate.

I'm cooking dinner as I heard the doorbell ring. Did my friends come now? What? How? When? Why? Ugh... I didn't even prepare? This house is a mess. I went to see who was at the door after I finished cooking my meal. "Coming" I said.

I opened the door and it was. Ian? What the heck? I thought it was my friends. I started hitting his arm. " The heck?" He said. " I got scared thinking it was my friends!" I said as we went inside. " They're coming?" His face lit up. " Yeah. Tomorrow." I went into kitchen to get my food and then went into the kitchen.

" Can I meet them?" I almost choked. I quickly got a glass and poured water that I had left there earlier. Why would he want to meet them? " Mhm.... maybe not now. They will overreact a little. " He looked at me a little strange. " You are like a celebrity to them." "Celebrity?" "Yeah. You teach and travel around the world. You appeared in ABDC. You got to photo shoots and interviews. You also shoot videos. " I said.

He just looked at me. Like if hes trying to tell me something. " That doesn't matter. Did it matter to you when you met us?"

I shook my head no. " I didn't have friends, close friends when I was growing up. I don't usually let people around me. That's why I'm in LA. Friends would just hang out for an hour then leave for like a week or more but you guy stayed. I don't know why."

He kept staring at me. " So you were going to not talk to us?" " Yeah. I was just going to let you guys leave but you guys didn't. It was weird at first, but as you guys stayed, I got used to you guys here." He nodded.

" So we're like your first ever best friends. " I smiled. It seems to be right. " Yeah" I looked down. Wait? What was that? Did he just? Did he just kiss my cheek? We were sitting there awkwardly. " Mhm....... So you came alone?" I told him. He looked a little disappointed.

" Sorry if that offended you but I need to tell them about my friends so they won't come tomorrow." He then looked at me again. " You really don't want us to meet them?" He asked. " Yeah. It's because they won't want to leave and they will be just around you guys all the time. " I finally said.

" But won't it be fun." I glared at him trying to make him uncomfortable. Apparently it's working because he began shifting back and forth from his chair.

" Fine. " I won. I won. I smiled. " You're evil" I stuck out my tongue. I had finished eating and went to put my plate into the sink. He had got up from his seat. I walked up to him. He pulled into a hug. Please stop. Now. Stop now. Ian!

Then the door rang. Thank you! " Coming" I left go of Ian and went to the door. I opened the door and everyone was outside even JP and Chachi. Jp was with his girlfriend and baby. She's so adorable. Oh the gift. " Come in guys. Let me go something." I went into my room and got the Uggs bag on my bed.

They were little purple Uggs with ribbons on the back. I thought my were soo cute. I went back to the living room. " Kennedy" I said and they all looked at me. I kneed down beside her and pulled out the box from the bag.

"Yareli you didn't have to" JP and his girlfriend said. " Oh but I want to." I put one boot and then the other on her. Yeah look soo adorable. JP let her down and she started walking. Awe. So cute. She started walking towards me and I grabbed her.

She's soo adorable. " Thank you so much Yareli. They're soo cute." JP's girlfriend said. " Oh no biggie. I liked them so I had to buy them." I smiled. " They were two for one and so I bought one and bought her one."

JP picked up Kennedy. " Oh guys I have two things to tell. I first is that my friends are coming to visit me and I want nobody to visit me tomorrow. " They all looked shocked at what I said. " It's not that I don't want you guys to meet them." Wait....... that is it.

" My friend's inspirations are you guys. They look up to you guys as inspiration and role models and it's going to be weird if you guys meet them. " They nodded their heads.

" Second. I didn't want to tell you guys this but it's best to tell you guys. I'm ............. a dance major. " They looked at me with their eyes wide. " You are full of surprises. Why didnt you want to tell us? " Bam said. I looked down.

"I think you guys would think I'm using you guys." I said looking down. " well are you?" Lando said. " no. No. I'm not. I'm getting things my own way. The day of the accident, I went to get my classes. " I said.

" we'll we don't think you're thinking advance of us. It only means you have the same passion and we'll be seeing each other a lot. " Lando said. " You're an amazing dancer and you know that, Yareli." Chachi said.

"Wait you've seen her dance?" Jawn said. I nodded. " the day I meet her I caught her dancing. She's extremely shy" chachi said. Not anymore though apparently. " show us something" Brian said. " what? " I asked.

"Chachi has seen you dance now it's your turn" Jawn said. "But why now?" I looked confused. " because we said so" Ricky exclaimed. " Now that is scary" I jumped a little. I put body party on my phone and started dancing.

Now they know the real me. The completely real me. The dancer, non-shy, bubbly person I am. It feels great to have people by my side.