Hangout

Sorry for not updating. School is really getting in the way but i'm on spring break. So I get to write more. yeah. *clapping * lol. enjoy guys.

"Dance. It expresses the way you are feeling. The emotions become part of the dance. The happiness and angry you once had turns into passion." My definition of dance. So why is it hard to tell others. I want to tell Chachi but I'm not sure of her reaction. I don't want her to feel like I'm taking advantage of her or any of the other dancers.

My major for college is dance. I'm going to school for it and I think one day I will get caught. For right now, I'm just to keep to me until I figure out want to do.

I'm serving myself a bowl of cereal. I got lazy today like always. I then sat down on my comfy chair. *ding dong* why now? please I just sat down.

I went to unlock it and I saw Bam and Jawn at the door. I looked at them with a confused face. Bam mouthed oh and Brian popped up.

He smiled. "Hello I am here inspect your house. How are you doing ma'am?" Brian said. I just simply started laughing. " I... I..... I just can't. That was funny"

He just gave me a flat expression. "What?" I told Brian. "I was being serious. " I just laughed again. "Alright then, what we doing?" My eyebrow rose. "we?" They look at me.
"Yeah. We are staying here the whole day because have nothing better to do. " Jawn said. " But why mine?" I said pouting. "Because you're the newbie." Bam pouted like me.

"The rest are coming in a bit. " Jawn said. "the rest?" I questioned. "Lando, Jun, JP , Ricky, Ian, Megan and Chachi" said Brian. I just smiled.

"I finally get to meet the famous Ian" I said. "Yes you do." said Bam. " wait who's Megan?" I asked them. " Ian's best friend. Mhm..... Okay then. Brian and Bam were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"why did you turn on the TV?" I asked them. " because we got got bored." Brian said " oh so know you are saying that I'm boring? Oh I see how it is." I asked with a sad face.

" no I'm just saying that....... Yareli you know I'm don't mean that" Brian whined. I just giggled. " I know Brian. Jain what are you doing?" I asked and he turned around with his face stuffed with cups.

He then swallowed. "Eating. Can't a boy eat in piece?" We start laughing. We then sat on the couch and started watching TV.

Captain America! "What do girls see in him?" Jawn. "Well he's cute." I said. " but he's short and skinny" Jawn said. "But he's cute" Jawn scorned and changed the channel.

"HEY!!!!!" I exclaimed. " I was watching that!" Jawn then looked at me and stuck out his tongue. I folds my hands across my chest. Two hours passed by and we are watching cartoon.

We agreed to watch a movie when the rest arrive. We voted to watching 'The Conjuring" and by voted meaning 3 against 1. Yup. It sucks being not numbered -.-

Ring. ring. where is my phone? I got off the couch and it was ringing in the kitchen. I grabbed it and answered it. " Hello?" " hey girl it's Chachi. The guys at your house?" In the background I had laughing like if something stupid happened.

"Yup" was all I responded. "We going in a bit okay?" "alright"

I can't say that I'm afraid of the outcome but for some real I know that I won't get along with the girl name Megan. Let's just see how this ends up.

So hey guys. Sorry I couldn't do anything on break. I had band for the week. I'm almost out of high school permanently. The perks of being a senior right? So yeah.