Dinner

Yay for updating! Lol.

It's been two day since my friends left. Oh the other part is I'm starting school in two days!! Oh my! I'm so nervous. *beep* my thoughts were interrupted by a loud sound.

From Ian:
Yareli! We're having a small practice for young lions in thirty minutes. You want to come?

You see, this has been going on since the day I told them that I'm a dance major. They have been inviting me to workshops and practice.

I texted back saying yes. He's the other the thing. He's been acting weird. Always next to me. It's strange.

I got my dance clothes and duffle bag and went through the door. I can't to see the practice. I'm actually excited. I started the car and drove off.

The dance studio is pretty cool. I saw people there already. As I walked in, two girls greeted me. I guess they are part of the group. I wanted to Ian and hugging him from the side.

Megan was there, though she stayed quiet. I have a bad feeling about her. I don't know why. A lady then walked up to us. She was a little shorter than me with blonde. She's actually very pretty. Ian seems to like a lot like her. Then a man taller than the lady walked next to her.

"Ah. Yareli. These are my parents. My mom, and my dad. " I smiled. " hello. Mr. And Mrs. Eastwood. " I put out my hand and Mrs. Eastwood takes it. "Hello, Yareli. Nice to meet you. " she smiled. " the pleasure is mine. " I said smiling back.

Whoa! Why am I nervous? "You can watch. There's a chair or there. I was thinking maybe you would want to watch since you'll be a dance major. " He then said smiling at me.

I nodded as I went to sit down. Two chairs were next to me. I bet for his parents. They are so nice and friendly. They had began their practice and let me say that it was amazing. Well what I half saw because I only kept staring at him.

How he moved. How smoothed he moved. How he points and hits the moves perfectly. Oh my. What am I doing? They had finished. I didn't realized that an hour passed.

They started to left and I waited until the rest left because I wanted to say thanks to Ian. Megan was talking to Ian. I somewhat overheard the conversation. She was saying bye and wanted to have lunch tomorrow.

Ian had said yes. I sighed a little. I don't why but I felt uneasy. I walked up to Ian and Megan left. "Thanks for the invite. You guys were amazing. " He smiled hearing that they were amazing.

Before he could say anything, his mother had walked up to us. " Yareli. We are going to have dinner in a bit. You want to come with us?" Woah! His mom is inviting me for dinner?!

"I brought my car but yes, I would love to have dinner." My smiled was so wide. Does that mean his mom likes me? I hope so! "I can follow to drop off your car and then you can ride in my car? How about that?" Did he just? I quickly nodded. Wow. I'm going to eat with this parents. " Well we'll meet you over there. Careful out there. " Mrs. Eastwood nodded.

She's a nice and warm-hearted lady. I see where Ian gets it from. We slowly walked out the door toward the car. There was an awkward silence until we arrive at my car. " I'll follow you then." He smiled and then he did something that surprised me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug. After we let go, I quickly went into my car.

Stop it, Yareli. It was just a hug. It's normal. He was warm though and that embrace. I wanted to stay there. Yareli! Snap out of it. I turned the car on, put it into drive and started to drive off. I need to stop thinking about it. I put on the radio and R5 was on. I actually like R5. They're amazing.

I sighed. Why can't I stop thinking about you? I had arrived to the apartment I parked into the parking lot. As I walked out of my car. I noticed Ian already parked next to my driveway I walked out and got my tings from the back. I need to drop these. I headed to Ina's car, the door by the drive's seat.

I looked at Ian. Whoa! He looked at me straight at me. I quickly looked away. Gosh. "hm..... I'm just going to put my stuff away. " I slowly said not making eye contact with him. " Go ahead. I'll be waiting here for you. " I turned to him and he was smiling. I blushed, I feel it. That amazing smiled makes me fall for him even more.

I can't deny it. I have feelings for him but I can't right now. I have to focus on school. I quickly walked into my apartment to get my things. I went into my room and let my things fall on my bed. I changed my shirt and shoes. I combed my hair and put on earrings. I then grabbed my purse, walked out of my apartment and looked the door.

Dinner with his parents Wow. Why am I still nervous? I found Ian in the same spot. I quickly walked towards his car. " Hey " I opened the car door and got inside. He looked at me and smiled. " Ready?" I nodded closing the door. He started the engine and we left.

There was not much talking. He turned on the radio and I basically sang the songs. He sang some but we sang that he couldn't sing. We started laughing when he would sing some of the lines off pitch.

We had arrived at the restaurant. Apparently, It has his mother's favorite restaurant in Los Angeles. When they visit, they would eat here. We had walked in and told her the name the reserved was under. She nodded recalling that people had already came here and took us in.

As we walked, I felt an arm around my back. I turned to my side and saw Ian there. What is he doing? We arrived at the table and Ian pulled out my chair. Wow. A real gentleman. Ian's mother welcomed me with a smile. " Hello. Mrs. Eastwood." I said. " Oh just called me Julia, Hun" That is still impolite of my to do but I nodded.

We started eating while talking. " So Yareli. Where you from? " His mother had just asked me. " I'm from Fresno. I don't know if you guys have heard of it. It's 2 hours and 33 minutes from San Jose. " They nodded as they ate.

"So what brings you to Los Angeles?" Mr. Eastwood then asked. " I have enrolled into school this year. " " What's your major and what school are you going to, Sweetie. " Mrs. Eastwood questioned while smiling. She's curious. I Carnot call her Julia though.

" I've enrolled into USC, for dance. " She had now smiled. " Wow. It's hard to get into that school. Good job. " I really smiled huge. I love talking to her. And you're a dance major?" I nodded. " Yes. I love to dance. " She smiled. " So I guess that you have the same interest as Ian. " I blushed. Same interest as Ian. I guess so. "Yes. We have things in common when we are totally different.

~~~~~~

Today's dinner with his parents was amazing. I love his mother and just hanging out with them was fun. We are right now going home. The ride wasn't very quiet. " My parents really like you, you know?" I widely smiled and blushed. " Oh really? They are amazing people" I looked out the window.

They're great to be around with. " My mom says to bring you often. If you can go to workshops, dinners, parties, that I take you. " I smiled. " I really like your mother. She's so nice and your dad is very funny. We have now arrived in front of my apartment.

I opened the door so I can get out. Ian also walked out of the car. I started walking to the front. I felt his behind me so I turned to him. " Hm.... Thanks for tonight. I really appreciate it. It was fun. " I smiled at him. He then hugged me. That caught me off but for a bit. I was stiff but after a bit I hugged him back.

He felt warm, He's so much taller than me. We pulled apart. " See you tomorrow. He said after and I nodded. I walked inside my apartment. Today was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it. I was able to write soo much because I wrote it in my notebook. Sooo I'm going to update more. Thanks guys!