The Famous Ian Eastwood

Hey hey hey! Lol yeah.

We were still on the couch watching right now 'Tom and Jerry'. I can say this was my favorite cartoon when I was small. My dad used to put in on a lot.

I heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" I screamed at them but apparently I was less important than the cartoon because they didn't flinch. "Fine then" I opened the door and got attacked by hugs.

"Yareli!" Lando said. "Lando" I said hugging him. Then I hugged JP then Jun and then Chachi. "Oh girl. What have you guys been doing?" She asked looking at the boys.

"They are still little children." I said laughing and they just gave me death glare. " you guys want something to eat? I can order pizza" I questioned. " Oh and you must be Ian. Am I right?" I said to the tall light guy. He had black short hair.

"Yes I am and this is Megan" she shook my hand but squeezed my hand tightly. I knew she wasn't going to like me but I sort of figured why now. Ian was just staring at me like who creepers.

I let go and stayed away from them as possible. If that was possible because for some reason Ian kept following me. okay I must agree he is cute but why? Why does he have to be?

" So movie?" Lando said. " I really don't like scary movies" Chachi said. "I don't either" I said. "I have to go because I have a photoshoot. Bye guys thank you Yareli but I have to go" she hugged everyone else ending with Ian. She skipped Chachi and I. Thank god she is leaving. I've never hated people before but I just don't like her.

After she left, we decided to watch the movie. I hate scary movies. I can't handle scary movies. I get scared and yeah it's not a pretty sight. I have to cuddle when scary movies come on. Why? Because I can hide the scary parts and not see them.

"The Conjuring." Jawn said. "I can't watch scary movies sorry." They just looked at me like I ruined their whole world. " what?" I asked. " oh come on. So what do you need to see this movie?" Lando asked. "I need someone to cuddle with . Chachi!" I exclaimed.

But she looked at Brian. "Sorry." I frowned then all of a sudden. "I will" I turned to the side and it was Mr. Ian Eastwood. damn. "Fine" I said frowning. "Oh don't like me huh? Why not. Everyone likes me." He said seeing a little cocky.

"I'm just kidding you want to sit down." He motioned to the couch next to us. I slowly started to sit down. At first when the movie started it was alright. It was kind of creepy but it was alright. Though it started to tell the story and I started to get scared.

So scared that I forgot who was next to me. It was comforting though. I promised myself I wouldn't fall and I'll keep it. Although I tried to get away he was always wrapped around me. This feels good though.

I'll just sleep here...............

Hope you guys like it. I'm tired and sleepy right now. School is almost over. 4 more weeks. I'm sort of scared and it's freaky that I'm almost out of high school. So yeah please continue to read my stories. Love you guys!