Movie night

~~~~~~~~~

Why? Why is she here? How the hell? Can she leave?
I was in the guys house. They are all here including............... her. Megan. Ugh.. Why is she here? I don't understand. She was sitting right next to Ian on the couch but as soon as I walked in, he got off the couch. 

" Yareli! Yay!! You came. Ah, Now. This feels like a party. " Lando came up and hugged me so tightly. " Did you go to her house?" Apparently he continued to talk but I didn't notice because all I can think about is that wench with Ian. I ugh.... They're so close. She's too close!!

I walked into the kitchen where Lando and the rest moved to. " So you didn't. Then how are you here, Yareli?" Lando asked bewildered. " I was at the GRV audition. " He looked at me for a second. " I though you didin't want to join one?" He put both of his arms on the table. His left arm horizontally on the table and his right arm vertical. His right hand making a fist as he puts hims hand on his face. " You joined GRV. Why didn't you just join Young Lion like Megan?" No Thank you. Wait. 

Is he saying Megan joined? Why? "No thanks. I was actually just going to make company to a friend but they actually let me in." I explained. I won't care if he chooses her, but he won't see me often after he decides. One thing I know for sure, I'm not letting her win.

I was going to walk back but someone stopped me by my hand. Ian was holding my wrist. " Yareli, will you sit wi-" Ian was going to ask until Megan interrupted. " Ian! Sit wit me please. " I can't stand her. I swear I wi- " Yareli! Sit with us!" Jawn and Brian were smiling at me. " I'll be there in a bit. I'll sit with you guys, let me just get some water." They nodded and left including Ian.

Why did she stay? I went to the fridge to drink water. She walked up to me " You think you're so clever. By you gaining everyone's trust, you think you'll win.  However, I can see right through you. "Stay away from Ian. You won't succeed. I won't allow it."  I put my glass down annoyed.

That is it! " You're probably saying that without keeping yourself in mind. I'm not doing anything. The guys became like my brothers. On the other hand, someone else seems to be talking the advantages. This night, the time before, coming here, Young Lions audition. Just joining all the advantages you have right?" I was already in front her. " You're not going to win. Best person wins, right?"

I walked out and went toward Brian and Jawn. She was coming out from the kitchen too. " Okay. Let's get started." I hate scary movies. I'm so bad at handling them, and guess what movie we're watching............ Lady in Black 2. Great. Jawn was my pillow so whenever I get scared I hid behind him. He's my protective shield. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is she holding to him? She's way too close and what's even between them? We were auditioning with each other. She rode with them after auditioning. " Ian...' Megan had said as she hid behind my chest." Is it over? She asked and I noticed a shiver in her voice. " Yes." I simply answered Megan.

How am I going to tell her? Knowing she'll be disappointed, made me sad. I have to do this though. I can't lie to her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't take this anymore. It's so bloody and scary. I got up and went into the kitchen. I'm not going back there. I got some water from the fridge when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I know the pair of arms anywhere........

Ian. 

" Why aren't you watching the movie?" I had turned around still with his arms around me, now facing him. " I got tired." He was admiring me closely. I felt wrong. He shouldn't be doing this, even if I'm soo pissed off at Megan. 

" Megan's in there. You should go to her." I said looking at the direction of the living room. " She can stay there. I don't care. I just want to stay here." I sighed. " Ian, it's not good if you keep doing this." I sighed for the second time now. He noticed that it was truly bothering me now. 

" Doing what?" Wow. Like if he really doesn't know. " Megan really likes you but you're always like this to me." I sighed not even hugging him. He's not helping. " You're not even hugging me." Well thank you for noticing. He sighed. " Okay............ okay. Look at me." I purposely looked anywhere else rather than his face. 

He grabbed my chin, making me turn to him. " I like you." At that moment, I froze. I felt my heart stop too. Did you just say that? Does he mean it? My mind was wondering around, not even paying attention to him. Does he mean it? 

" Yes I mean it." Did he just read my mind? " No, I'm just guess " Stop." I just wanted to let you know that I like you. I don't know why I'm telling you but It's true." I smiled widely.

" I like you too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this sucks if it does. If it doesn't, yay!

They're almost together!! Yay!!! Lol. But this also mean one thing. It's almost over. Aweeee....