new friends

Hey! Thank for coming back and being patient with me. 

I woke up at 6 am. I have class at 8. Why did I wake up so early? My first class is English and then Ballet, and after Math. I stuck at English and I love Math. We have to do general education first before going into our major and it sucks. I wish we can just go straight into it. I decided to make breakfast because I couldn't go back to sleep. Great!

I set Bluetooth from my phone into the stereo. R5-Can't forget about you. ' Baby, I think I've lost my mind. Feels like you crashed into my life, I keep on losing track of time. I'm so messed up, yeah. I'm so messed up. ' I sang as I made french toast. I love this song. Yes! It's done. 

I got my toast and walked to the couch. I have on other choice that to turn on the TV. As I notice, time was passing by. I wore a contour hooligan tank top that had a grey chest where a pocket holder is and stars below that (and thanks to Jawn), Hollister pants, and grey vans. I got my bag, keys, and left out the door. 

The school is huge and I'll probably get lost. I parked inside campus since I had a parking permit. That thing is really expensive. I walked out and sighed. Now to look for my classes. Ugh....... I have English and have no idea were the English buildings are. 

I have Math right after each other. Ballet wasn't until after Math and I have an hour break between them. I'm going to use my old ballet slippers. I taught in them and they are still in great condition.

I look funny right now I guess. I have to admit it I'm lost. People were staring at me. A girl suddenly came up to me. She had long wavy blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing a black Dothead shirt ( ayy, chachi's brand!), white Hollister jeans( I noticed the pattern), black strapped sandals, and a coach bag.

" Are you lost?" She asked while smiling. Is it really that noticeable? I was able to say no but the truth is I'm actually lost and I really, really need help finding my classes. " Yes. I am actually. " I finally confessed. She asked for my teachers and room numbers. "Oh. we actually have statistics together, and English is.. actually... over... oh yeah. go straight and on your left is your class." So, you're saying my class was just right here. I feel frustrated.

"I'll see you in stats then. thank you." I now said while leaving. so it's right.. over... here. Ay! Wait! I didn't even say goodbye or thank you. I guess since we have class together, it's not a goodbye. Statistics, Yay! Not really.

Finally the class ended.

That class was boring at the beginning. I don't like English one of the subject I dislike the most. I now have math. I enter the room and noticed the girl that helped, even with 350 people in the class. I walked up to her and sat right next to her. I guess she noticed because she turned in my direction.

"Hello. I didn't get your name earlier. My name is Britney." She introduced herself. " I was thinking the same thing. I'm Donna." We continued to talk into the teacher came and every ones started to quiet down. All we did in this class was introduction. I met a cool guy that was a second year and a girl that's on her fourth year. 

We were now sitting outside on a beach outside of a cafe that was inside the cafe. " Where do you live at?" I smiled. " I live at Super 8 Hotel." She blinked. " What?" I asked confused. " That's an expensive hotel." I nodded. " Yeah. I'm studying there until I get an apartment. " She nodded. We continued to talk about random things.

" We're going to go ear somewhere tonight. You want to go?" Should I? It'll be fun, wouldn't it? I haven't actually made new friends besides the guys and Chachi. " Sure. Where we going?" I finally decided to go. " Oh. Movie." What movie? I wondered. " Okay then. Be ready by 6 pm." We'll be going to a theater that we went to at Third Street Promenade. Okay then 

I'm so excited. I groaned when I looked at the time. I have to go to ballet class now. It seems I have to change before I get there. I had a worried or tired face because Britney just laughed. " What?" My confused is probably very clear. " You're worry about something." Class. Damn. I got up and picked up my bag. 

" So sorry. I have class in 20 minutes. " She laughed. " Goodbye then. " She had smiled. "Here's my number and if you can meet us there. It'll be great. At 6 pm remember." I smiled. " Okay. Thanks." I quickly went to the class where Britney said it was. Restroom. Restroom. Nee to find a. Yes! Found it! Okay I have 5-10 minutes to change. 

I quickly changed into my tights, ballets slippers, tired my hair into a bun, and went off. As I waked in a few people, were in there. I felt like this class will be easier than the first because I have taken it a few times already, different levels. I went inside and put my bags down. 

I looked at the class. Well this is going to be great! I then moved to an empty spot. I sat down and started to stretch. I haven't stretched my splits in forever. It hurts a bit. " Hello." I jumped a bit. What the? I turned my upper body toward the girl that was talking to me. " Hi. " I smiled a bit and I stuck out my hand" I'm Yareli." She smiled as she shook it. " I'm Christina." " Ah. I see. " I replied without noticing. Shoot.

The teacher came through the door and so the class started. I didn't get to talk to her much. I was a bit disappointed. She seemed a good person to be around with. 

The basics were basically thought so It's pretty easy. I'm be fine in this class. A girl then went in front of girl. Where did she come from? " Hi . Yareli, right?" She said. Ah. the girl from class. Christina, I believe. " Yeah?" I asked asked. African American, corn roll hair tie in a pony tail, brown eyes. She's very pretty.

" I was wondering if you want to go with me tomorrow. GRV is having auditions tomorrow." I thought for a second. GRV. It sounds familiar. Why not? I should go. " Yeah sure. Just give me the address and I'll be there. " She widely smiled. " Okay. Auditions start at 12. " She told me the address and her phone number. " Goodbye and thank you." We had said goodbye and I left for my apartment. Today was a good day. I made a lot of friends. I can't wait for tonight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good. I'm all ready. I wasn't wearing something too fancy. Black tank top, that are cut right before the shoulders. I kept staring at my reflection in my mirror. I felt satisfied with my look now. " Ah!!!" I jumped a bit. What the? I had heard something ring. It's probably my phone. I walk towards the kitchen and found it on the table. Well....

From Britney, 

We are going to be there in thirty minutes meet us there. 

Thirty minutes I have to get over there. As I opened the door, it surprised me to see people there. Ian.. Brian,..... Megan. I sighed. Megan. What is she? I looked at Ian, then at Megan. She's smirking? What heck? What's her problem? 

" Oh Yareli, leaving?" I nodded as I saw Ian's and Brian's disappointed faces. Megan was still smirking at me. She would. I know it. I know she doesn't like. Ugh...... She's always like this when they came to visit. It bugs me. " Oh yeah. I'm going out with friends. " " Awe. I wanted to hangout with you." He quickly came to my side and pouted. " Don't leave." Awe. He's so cute. I started to laughed. 

" Sorry. Brian. I already told my friends. " I apologized hoping they won't ask anymore. " Come on then guys. She probably has to leave already. " Megan then suggested. She had this devious face. Ugh....... why her? Why is she here? I don't like her one bit. She's so.... ugh. I won't let her win. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

man, I never knew how much exercise a college campus can give you. I get started school and who's excited.  (.-.) Lol. Well. I hope you guys like this.