Not Yet.

*Yareli's POV*

Wait, is that Ian? " how is she doctor?" Jawn said. Doctor, I am here! What is happening?

Right now I am lost. I have no idea what is happening. why is Jawn asking the doctor my condition? Doctor if you hear me clap twice *clap**clap* no respond. What the heck?

" what time with she wake up?" Ricky asked. What are you guys talking about. I am right here health and present. " it might take hours, days, months, or she might not even wake up" the doctor ha explain.

No please I have to wake up. " Doctor please save her. " Lando said. " we'll do the best we can. " the boys nodded and with the doctor. Silence went through the room. Everyone staring at each other wondering how this happened.

Like if staring at each other would help. " how?" Asked Jawn. The room fell into silence once again. I need to wake up. I can't stay here. I have a full career and life ahead of me.

" Mija" I heard a familiar voice calling me from behind. I turned around and I saw a person that I haven't seen in a long time.

"Grandma." I went up to hug her. " grandma oh how I missed you." I said embracing her with all with all my might. " you came to visit me? Can I go with you?"I asked as I started walking from where she came from though she stopped me.

" sweetie it's not time yet" she said. " you belong here with you're friends when it's time you can come with me. Now go to them." She start to walk away then she reach the start of the tunnel.

" goodbye Yareli" she said and start walking away.

Not yet. Yareli. Not yet.