I might like her.....

Sorry I haven't been updating. It's so hard to update with homework and stuff. I never thought college was going to be like this. Kpop. For some reason kpop is my new obsession.

* Yareli's POV*

So that was weird. When I woke up, I found Ian in a chair, next to him were Jawn, Bam and Ricky. Lando, Brian, JP, Jun and Chachi were in chairs to the other side of me. I'm so lucky I found them here in LA.

Well, I'm here. The nurse soon walked in and saw me. " You finally awake I'll go tell the doctor" with that she walked away.

I felt a little pull and I turned to my side slowly and saw that Ian was waking up. It seemed that he was worried. Was he worried about me? Why is he next to me? So many questions were in my mind but all I can feel right is soreness. It aches all over my body. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

She was pretty. She looked to in her mid-thirties with light brown hair, dark brown eyes and a warm smile. She started walkig towards me and then she stop by my side.

"Hello Yareli, I'm Dr. Hernandez" She said with a smile. All I could manage to do is smile and nodded. My body still hurts like hell. "Can you please sit up? I wat to check your blood pressure." I slowly started getting up. Ian seemed to noticed that my body hurt because he started to help me out.

As soon as I got up, she started to check my body pressure, heart beat, eyes and the rest of what she needed to do. Everytime she touched some part of my body, pain started. She then finished and started to write in her notepad. After, she looked at me.

" Well, there wasn't any major injuries but I do want you to say the night so you can rest and recover. You are still in a lot of pain. " She said. She started packed up her things and left. Ugh, why do I have to stay here. I want to go home. I slouched down back to my bed.

Ian then patted my back and then he said " It's okay. We'll be here" I so wanted to ask why is he here but that is only going to hurt him badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh.. ouch. Guys that hurt." I practically yelled. I checked out the hospital today and I'm now being put down on my bed.

Jawn, Ian, and Brian were here with me. I won't get to see Lando for a month time because he wil be travel again. That makes me sad but it's his job and he loves it so I'm happy for him.

Ian's acting weird since we came here. He's always stay next to me, asking me if I wanted anything, and giving me my medicine. Everyone else notices it and it seems that Brian is the one to know.

~~~~~

Brian's POV

" Brian can I speak to you? I need to ask you something. " Ian said to me motioning to go outside. We went somewhere thag we knew that it would be safe.

When we arrive, I looked at him. "So what is it?" I said looking at him careful.

He just looked at the floor like he didn't know what to do. He sighed and after two minutes he got the courage to finally tell.

"Does it seem like I'm acting weird? Like all of a sudden. " He said looking at me. I just looked at him.

" yeah bro. It does. Like when you hears Yareli's name, you don't hear anything else. " He then sighed and said nothing.

" I think I might like Yareli"

End of flashback

He thinks? It seems that I can't get the fact that he might like her out of my head. I don't like her. The thing is that I like her like a sister. He hurts her, I will punch him.