Mos Wanted

hey guys so yeah here it is.

*Yareli's POV*

So I'm stuck in bed tired. We walked so much yesterday that I just want to stay in bed. Wait? What time is it? I then leaned over and checked. Say whaaa? It's 1 p.m. How did I sleep at much? Ugh. I sighed as I tried to get out of bed.

Successfully I stood up and I didn't trip. Life is good with me so far. I suddenly heard something ring. I jumped up and I notice it was only my phone at vibrant. Dang it's loud.

From Chachi (:

Heyy gurl, You want to go eat? I want to introduce you to some of my friends.

From Yareli

Sure. I'll get ready but where is it going to be at?

I send her the message and I got one directly back.

From Chachi

Oh I'll pick you up! Be there in a bit okay!

That means I have to get up and get ready. I really love my bed. It's comfortable and warm. Can I just stay here? I got up from my bed and went into the closet. I really need to go shopping from more clothes I'm running out. I got my clothes ready and went toward the shower.

It felt refreshing when the drops of water falls into my body. The feeling is great. It makes life just great. I shampooed my hair and washed my body. it was time for my to get out. Every time I take a shower this is the part I hate most, turning off the nob.

I turned it off and went to put on my clothes. After, the door bell rang. I went to the door and a guy was outside. He was cute but he looked older than you. He cleared his throat. I actually didn't notice I was staring.

He giggled and then he opened his throat to speak. " You ready? Chachi told me to come and get pick you up. You are Yareli right?" The last question kind of made me want to joking around with him. " Oh no. Who you looking for is next door." He then looked at me strange and looked at the door.

I started laughing but he just looked like a nervous wrecked. " Calm down. Yes I'm Yareli" and by the time I said my name, I saw every muscle in his body relaxed I want to start laughing but I just thought that would be mean.

I got my purse and followed the guy. I actually don't know who he is. He's probably a dancer because he's Chachi's friend. I thought that it was time to break the silence. " So you're close to Chachi?" I asked. " Yeah. I taught her when she was little" I nodded. " Oh that's good." So We talked about more things.

Like how he got into ABDC, about SoReal Cru, and Houston, plus Mos Wanted Crew. That I totally want to meet them now. He said they are totally fun specially Jun Quemado. We pulled into a small parking lot at the back on a building.

When we got to the front I noticed why. A no parking sign was there and it was red so it was obvious. He opened the door and said come in. I noticed seven other guys and Chachi. "Hello Welcome to Mos Wanted Crew's dance studio." A tall, white guy with corn rolls who had a contour hooligan shirt greeted me.

" I'm Lando, this is Jawn, Bam, Jun, JP, and Ricky. Oh and you probably know Brian already. Ian is the only one missing. " I looked in back of me and said " No but I do now. " I extended my hand and he gladly shake it. We caught eye and start laughing out of no where.

I went up to Jun. " Hi, Jun. I heard you're funny." I said smiling. He just smiled. " Who told you that?" I shrugged. " Brian. " Then he laughed. " So are you guys done for today?" I said. " We are done. " Jawn said.

Chachi looks at me. " You know what that means?" My faces lights up. "FOODD!!" We start laughing. I was hungry though. Let's go then.

Lando was really nice. Jun and Jawn are the funny ones. Well they are all funny but it was mainly them too. They were all so nice. I think this year is going to be fun. After food, it was five. I went home and stayed watching movie. It was a good day.