Friends hanging out

heeey guys!

I'm in my living room the next morning. Everything looks good right? "It's okay?" I asked Ian that was in back of me. "It's fine." He said as he hugged me from behind. I still haven't gotten use to that but I decided to let it be.

I couldn't get them to agree with me on not meeting my friends but they insisted on meeting them. So I gave up and decided to go on their side. Like they have always said 'if you can't beat them, join them.'

*Ding dong* doorbell. I went to get the door and it was the crew. " Hey guys you're just in time. My friends are coming in ten minute. We waited siting down on the couch. They just random said talking about stuff.

" so Yareli, when are you started college?" Brian then said catching everyone's attend. " In a week" I said. They nodded.

*Ding dong* Oh no. It's them. I slowly opened door. " Yareli!" I heard Jasmine say. "Jasmine!" I started hugging then one by one. "Guys believe you enter I want you guys to be very calm." I said to them.

"Calm?" Aaron then said. I nodded my head. "Calm. Cool. Relax. Okay?" They all nodded their head. As soon as they enter I was their expressions. Surprised. How? Why? Oh My.

" guys this is Alma, Aaron, Jasmine, Cindy, and Michael. " I looked at my friends. "guys they are Jawn, Ian, Brian, Ricky, JP, Kennedy, Jun, Lando, Ricky, and Chachi." I said as they shook hands. Jasmine and Alma were playing with Kennedy. Okay. This is going good. I can do this. This is not bad. Yareli, It's going good.

" So what do we have plan for today? Anywhere you guys want to go?" I curiously asked " I want to go shopping. Said Alma jumping up and down She's the only one who would to want to shopping. " Okay then. "There's shopping stores at Third Street Promenade" I said. " Oh yeah with H&M, Urban Outfitters and other stores. "Jasmine added.

That's were I went shopping yesterday. "So that's it?" I asked. " No want to see to see Interstellar. " Aaron stated. ( Author's Note: It's a really, really good movie. ) I thought for a second. Third Street Promenade has a theater. " There's a movie theater in the same street. We can just go there." I said.

We continued talking until it was time to go. "So I don't need tell you guys anything. This is always your guys house and if all of you guys leave, just please close the door. " I ordered as I closed the door and waved bye to them.

My friends just stayed quiet. Are they going to say quiet? Any they going to ask me about the guys? I know they will and exactly who's going to say it first.

" Girl, you didn't tell me you know Mos Wanted Crew. " Aaron said. Exactly on point. He's usually on point on everything. He asks and tells you every single little detail even if you don't want to hear it. However, he's a great listener and gives great advice. He's petite and a little chubby. He always casual clothes. Jeans, white T with a cardigan, and vans.

"Yeah you should had told me. I could have dressed better. " I glared at Alma knowing what she had said " Girl, you're beautiful no matter what you wear. " I sounded a little offended. Alma is a girl always about her appearance. Dresses, shirts, shirts, and heels is what she always wears. I think i've never seen her wear shorts. Always trying to look her best. I say she's trying way too much because she has a beautiful personality. Funny, sweet, and friendly.

" Yeah, girl, don't try too hard. " Cindy added. Cindy is a girl with good lucks even without trying. She has a bubbly personality. She's a little insecure but don't show it. She wears shorts, swears, T-Shirts, and just puts her hair into a ponytail. She's an athletic is plays volleyball.

" Girl, you have no one to impress" Michael replied. Michael is an honest person, trustworthy. He's another good listener. I can say that he's a perfect half for a girl. I met him when I was small in my tumbling class. He's really good at tutting, popping, and flips. In summer he wears shorts but in winter, he wears anything warm. To think about it he dresses a little like Ian and Brian.

" Your personality is your best outfit. " Jasmine continued. Jasmine's always like this. She's always the one to cheers anyone up. She's pretty and wears casual clothes. Little makeup and sometimes doesm't care about her appearance. Shes just like me. She listens to me, gives me advice, and comforts me. That's why she's my closest friend.

We arrived in Third Street Promenade " We can shop at H&M, Urban Outfitters, oh....... Forever 21" My favorite shop! We shopped until we gave up. It was tiring but good to catch up with each other. We are now eating at a restaurant nearby.

" What time are you guys leaving?" I asked. " You want us to leave already?" Aaron questioned looking hurt. "No. No. I just want to know if you guys are think of staying over." I said " We're actually leaving in two hours. " Cindy then responded. " Oh that sucks. " I frowned. I felt a little sad. I actually wanted them to stay a little more but I guess they have to leave.

In no time the two hours passed and we are saying goodbye at the front of my door. " Don't forget to contact me and remember this is always your guys home." I said as we said goodbye to each other. I felt sad saying goodbye but they had to go. Goodbye.

How do you guys like it?