𝔣 𝔬 𝔲 𝔯

Aaron finds me around lunch, and I was watching the family at the farm again. They seemed so kind and loving, and. . . Happy.

Their life and emotions reflected on the plants and they looked so vibrant, healthy, thriving.

"That's Molly and Dale. The little girl is their blood daughter Alexis, and the little boy is their adopted son Levin. They're also thinking about getting another son, Malachi from the orphanage on the far side of the city."

"They seem nice."

"They are. And their produce is fantastic."

I turned to him with my hands in my front pockets now. "Well? Where are the people you want to introduce me to?"

He smiled and started walking the other way. Today he wore the same jacket as last night but with white pants and the jacket was closed.

He itches at his wrist and I guessed he didn't really like it much.

The light blinded me for a second when reflecting on the sun-bleached pavement of a portion on the ground. I squinted and pulled my hood farther over my face. My natural hair is straight with curl in the ends and it fell a bit over my eye, making me move it out of the way as I followed him around the castle to one of the neighborhoods.

We got to a house slightly separate from the others, a large tree hanging over it and the door a dark green. Flowers and other flora popped out from every corner of the small home.

Aaron knocked on the door and I heard a familiar voice call: "Coming!"

Surely enough, a few seconds later a blue eyed elf opened the door and smiled at the prince, then turning to me and clapping giddily.

I sighed. "Hi, Zoey."

"Hi, hi!" She grabbed my wrist, "Come in, you two!"

She pulled me inside and I nearly stumbled into her living room. Just like the outside, it was all wood, green, and flowers. There were some scattered books and it was slightly cluttered but entirely charming.

There were a few people sitting in the room. One had red hair that faded to orange and a little bit of yellow, like fire, as well as bright green eyes. She wore a dress with thick tank-top sleeves and it was tight on her torso, but below a belt it loosened and flared into a casual princess-worthy dress.

I saw Emmalyn, obviously Zoey, and two guys. They had armor nearby and I realized I saw them my first day in Falcon Claw. Guards. One was blonde with blue and slight teal eyes, and one had pale brown hair and light baby blue eyes.

The brunette smirked and the blonde smiled kindly. Emmalyn smiled and waved, adjusting her glasses and tucking hair behind her ear.

The fire-head looked me up and down with a bright spark in her eyes.

"Aphmau, this is Cadenza, Laurence, Garroth, and-"

"Emmalyn. I bought a book from her the other day." I nodded to everyone she pointed out and took mental notes on them.

Cadenza seems proper. She looks happy as if she takes pride in being here. Her dress is beautiful, and her nails were painted to a T.

Laurence's smirk alone identified him as a Casanova. But I noticed that even in his loose and carefree state of having his arm on the back of the couch, he was tense in his upper torso and he had his sword nearby, as well as his armor including his helmet. He took his job seriously.

Garroth seemed proper as well and I noticed the tension in his hand and fingers when they were near the sword. Attachment.

"You can hold the sword if you want. I guarantee all of you are good friends and it won't affect me." I shrugged. "Plus, I'm probably stronger than you so I'm not scared whatsoever."