𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔢 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱

• ѕιχтєєи ωєєкѕ •

My stomach churned with slight nausea, spinning the depths of my stomach so I felt the pain throughout my abdomen.

The past week hasn't been very fun — I've felt sick, but I don't know why. There's the nausea, then the minor cramps, the exhaustion, my breasts were sore (which rarely happens, if ever), and I was supposed to have my pe—

Wait. Holy shit. I need sugar.

My supply was low because I rarely made anything with sugar unless Kawaii~Chan was helping me (or forcing me), in which she often brought pre-packed supplies. Thankfully a cup would work fine for this.

In the bathroom, I pushed down my disgust and tested some of my urine with the fine element. Then I left the room, pacing for who knows how long. The reaction between the two was all I needed to look for.

I probably ended up checking the bowl every thirty seconds because of my impatience, but after a while the clumps were noticeable.

Portions of the sweet crystals began growing together in small clusters at a time, solidifying with the extra element that came from my body's chemical makeup.

My heart started racing the second I realized what this meant.

Oh my god. I'm such an idiot.

Am I ready for this? Hell, will I ever be? How will everyone else react? Leaving is still out of the question, but I won't be able to hide this for long.

I'm so stupid.

Pacing the length of the main room, my mind ran wild until I finally couldn't take it and sat on the floor.

I kneeled over in a fetus-ball position and touched my forehead to the cold floors. My nails were clawing into my face and scalp, but at the moment I couldn't bother to care.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

All of my anxieties from before now blended together in a minuscule memory, an inconsequential grain of sand that couldn't come close to being compared to what was now in front of me.

People not liking me? Whatever, who cares, did they ever? Not wanting to leave? Easy, just stay. This? What the hell was I going to do?

My pulse thundered in my ears as I hyperventilated.

Time passed, and there was a knock at my front door. I ignored it and threw the rubber ball again.

It hit the floor, bounced, and came back to me.

The knocking continued, and I just kept laying my head against the flat surface beneath me. Bounce.

Aaron and Zoey were the only ones with keys to my house other than me, so I knew basically who it was when the lock clicked.

"Aph? Where are you?" Cadenza.

I moved some of my hair behind my ear and threw the ball again. Four sets of footsteps.

"Aphmau?"