𝔰 𝔢 𝔳 𝔢 𝔫

• σиє ωєєк •

I was fully packed and ready to go, and before I left I ran to say goodbye to Aaron.

I found him just outside the inn, and I laughed through my mask. "I was just coming to look for you."

He smiled sadly to me as I trotted over to him. "You really are leaving I guess?"

I nodded and whispered sadly: "Bet you can guess why."

His smile twitched, on the verge of slipping into a frown. "Maybe I can."

I breathed deep. "Gotta say, though. This place is definitely great. If I weren't a loner I would visit more." I smirked and he chuckled. Good, I got him to smile.

"Can I have one more hug?" His face was flirty and his finger made a motion of 'small.' But his eyes said he really did want one.

I rolled my eyes, dropping my bag and wrapping my arms around his neck with a fake irritated sigh.

He held me slightly tighter and I readjusted my chin's position. The hug lasted longer than I thought it would but secretly, I wasn't complaining.

We pulled away - too soon in my opinion - and I gave him a look, before grabbing my bag and standing in front of him again.

"Well I have to go," I smiled kindly and began to go around him, but turned as he spoke.

"You might have a fan club. Just warning you," he winked and walked back to the castle.

What? I shook it off and made my way to the market place - where sure enough a crowd of people came running over to hug me, nearly knocking me over, as well as my hood which I hastily put back in place before my skin burned.

"Woah," I said. Of course it hadn't frightened me, and so I just wobbled with the weight.

Everyone let go and I counted who was here.

Emmalyn, Cadenza, Laurence, Garroth, Zoey, Dante, and Travis - which I presumed were Laurence and Garroth's doing, seeing as I had only met them last night for about 15 minutes. I also saw a few I didn't recognize.

"Sorry, Aphmau! It kinda got out that you were leaving and we all wanted to come say bye! Even if we don't know you well." Zoey winked to me out of view of the others and I rolled my eyes.

"Well thanks, but I'm not accepting a going away party. I gotta get back on the 'road.'"

"On the road where?"

I shrugged, making a few people laugh.

"I hope you like the book!" Emmalyn said giving me a tight bear hug, which I returned by a pat on her back.

"Aphmau~Senpai?" I turned to the voice, popping up just behind Zoey to the side a bit. She had black cat ears, a tail swaying behind her, and pale pink hair down just as long as mine.

She wore a black dress with white and pink, and her yellow eyes shined as she held a small basket out to me.

"Yes?" I didn't bother asking about how she addressed me, it seemed comfortable for her and the others so I'll adopt it as well - at least for the while I'm here.

"Kawaii~Chan made Aphmau~Senpai a pie! It's small but Kawaii~Chan hopes she likes it!" She smiled and as she held it out to me, her tail wagged a bit. It was pretty. . . Kawaii.

Ah. Third person. "Well thank you, Kawaii~Chan," I smiled and took the basket, accepting her hug afterwards. Why do I smile if nobody can see it?

She lit up as we pulled away and I saw a few others shocked.