1: Meeting

Sherlock: You stood in front of 221B, stopped in front of the door by accident to check a text from one of your parents. Looking down at your phone distracted you from the door opening on your right side as a detective and his partner bolted out of the flat building. The curly-haired one immediately ran into you on accident and successfully attempted to catch you as your body flew backwards. He stared into your lovely eyes as you did towards him and stayed in the position for a brief moment. Quickly returning to the way you both would regularly stand, Sherlock apologized and flashed a smile at you before hopping into a cab. John noticed something peculiar about your interaction but decided against bringing it up.

John: He spotted you whilst on a run for food since Sherlock had emptied the fridge for experimental body parts. John was paying for his items at the self-checkout machines, but all of his attempts to operate the machine failed and he began shouting at it. As the next person in line, basket full of chocolates and biscuits, you chuckled quietly to yourself at his row with it. He heard your laugh and looked up with eyebrows raised in surprise to see who was making fun of his pitiful situation. As his eyes laid on you, a smile broke out on his face and he offered you to join him for some drinks after finishing his affair with the malfunctioning machine.

Moriarty: Walking home alone at night was never a good idea, at least that's what everyone claimed throughout your life. There was just something about adrenaline rushes and the thrill of danger or rebellion that appealed to you so you did whatever popped into your mind. In the wee hours of morning, your restless mind persuaded you to roam around the lively streets of London and explore the city's nightlife. Everything had a different attitude in the dark and it was funny to be one of the few people out that hadn't been drinking through the night. But this was where things went off-plan: a wrong turn down a road sent you into a quieter, secluded area of expensive - looking buildings. Suddenly, a man called out to you and appeared mysteriously before your eyes with a cocky smirk on his lips. Next thing you knew, a chloroform-soaked cloth was held up to your nose and the man was carrying you off someplace (however, with no intention of messing around with you for the time being).

Lestrade: Anxiety made an explosion of butterflies appear in your stomach just outside of Scotland Yard. You were just hired to the forensics force and had to meet with the Detective Inspector in his office. He offered you to sit in the seat before his desk and smiled to relieve your, very obvious, nervous state. He was surprised that the new employee was so attractive and wanted to help you move into the new job as easily as possible. By the end of the week, he asked you out on a date.

Mycroft: You were sent to Mycroft as a foreign agent responsible for delivering vital information regarding a possible terror attack. He seemed bored of you upon first glance but was impressed by your attention to detail on your last mission. You were thanked for your risky work and sent off to collect your next assignment. As you left, Mycroft demanded an increased level of security on you and kept a file on you since he deemed that your work would be more reliable than practically all other agents he had to work with before.

Molly: The mousy pathologist saw you in the hospital- a rather unfortunate place to meet someone. However, it came about as your doctor was called for a family emergency towards the end of the day but wasn't finished explaining the healing process of your broken leg to you. As all the nurses and other doctors were occupied, he was forced to call the only person who likely didn't have any pressing work- Molly Hooper from the morgue. She watched over you through the night and made sure that you were as comfortable as one could be in the hospital bed.

Irene: She spotted you first in a clothing shop at the mall looking over a rack of stylish jackets. Being her confident self, Irene walked right up to you and started up a conversation since you caught her eye. After paying for your items she joined you for lunch and got your number. You both spent the day together in the mall, hanging around one another throughout the day and continuing a good conversation. She never actually mentioned her occupation on that first day though.