52: Little Things (pt. 2)

Sherlock: Sometimes you could notice things connecting his evidence together before he did. The detective admired your quick wit in such situations and it would remind him of your brilliance.

John: The sarcasm you had was at a level that was only comparable to John's. Sherlock would laugh at your non-contestable arguments against the doctor, especially when he lost terribly.

Moriarty: Your natural skill with weapons and psychological warfare against his enemies. The power you possessed over people was impeccable and never failed to impress him. He even considered it a turn-on.

Lestrade: A lesser-known side of you that was revealed whenever you had a shared, celebratory night. An example was when you started the night in a pub then danced over a table, beat everyone in a game of darts, ran around the streets singing songs with some of the people playing music, and other ridiculous acts.

Mycroft: The perseverance you had to achieve what people doubted you could do. It was like a form of revenge towards those people that provided you with energy to complete impossible tasks.

Molly: Talent to get well with other people. She noticed when her family arrived to meet you over a holiday dinner and you handled yourself wonderfully. Several of her family members admired you after the dinner was over.

Irene: A secret tattoo that you hid under clothes happened to occasionally reveal itself. Nobody had any idea that it was on your body until Irene discovered the mark whilst you were bent over. She thought it was cool and daring.