10: Something they Teach You

Sherlock: Deducing People
He was constantly doing it so you figured the famous detective wouldn't mind instructing you on the basics. Within a week you could deduce more obvious things about the majority of people you saw on the street. Sherlock made sure to continue helping you so your skills would improve, proud that you could catch on quickly.

John: Breaking People's Arms
Okay, it wasn't really your suggestion to John that he should teach this maneuver to you but he decided it needed to be done in case of a necessity for self-defense. Having been so many criminals' target made John wary of letting you go out whenever without any form of protection and he simply taught you how to break a captor's arm within a day.

Moriarty: Using a Variety of Weapons
Jim possessed a large collection of weaponry and had shown it off to you. From some amount of personal interest and Jim urging it for protection, you were trained in safe handling of each weapon. Most of the time, Moriarty himself would teach you of the proper use, damage it caused, and what situations it was ideal for. He also thought it was kind of hot.

Lestrade: Where the Best Cafes Are
Greg was accustomed to trying various items from practically all of the nearby shops when he was at work and told one of his lower employees to go get something to eat for everyone else. Over his off-time he would take you to what he deemed to be the best and have cute lunch dates with you.

Mycroft: Language-learning Tricks
The older Holmes basically used the principle of the mind palace to help you learn several languages that would help you communicate better with other agents or government officials that came from other countries. Mycroft had to be incredibly patient for you to catch on at the start but, afterwards, the process went by increasingly faster as you recognized similarities and ways of remembering language rules for each one that he had you learn.

Molly: Making Desserts/Food
With all of the free time she had after work when she was single, Molly was able to become a very skilled cook and was happy to teach you how to prepare certain dishes. It was especially fantastic for you since it gave you something to do when you were bored, was a nice surprise for Molly if you made dinner, and was great for when you really wanted to eat a particular dish.

Irene: Manipulation from Deductions
She could've easily spent hours talking of how she prepares herself for her occupation and tips she had on it, but that wasn't nearly as useful as what she really taught you. There was always a reason for her to accept a client and most of it was based off of what she could deduce from seeing them- whether or not they were powerful. It was helpful for you to know how to read people and actually benefit from it.