35: Jealousy (Them)

Sherlock: One of his clients came in while he had been out at St. Bart's and you offered him to wait for Sherlock to return. The man agreed and sat down on the clients' chair, starting a casual conversation with you. You talked to one another for a while as the detective was still occupied. The client was actually quite polite and humorous in your opinion. Sherlock returned just as you were laughing at something he had said, making the detective immediately perk up in jealousy. He almost stormed up the stairs and made a loud appearance into the room.

"Hello, who are you and what are you doing in my flat?" Sherlock demanded.

The man was surprised and repsonded carefully: "Just a client, Mr. Holmes. I came earlier but you weren't here so (Y/N) offered to wait with me."

"Get on with it then, what's happened?" Sherlock continued speaking rudely.

You chuckled from immediately recognizing his needless jealousy of the client and teased him about it after the man left.

John: You were visiting him at work and bringing him some take away for lunch. Unfortunately, John was with one of his patients and you decided to wait a few minutes for him. A long while passed on and you grew impatient, deciding to give it to one of the other people at the office. The lady that usually sat at the front desk was off on a holiday so a different person was sitting in her seat. They were incredibly polite to you and very clearly trying to flirt with you, not quite seeing that you weren't intetested. John happened to be passing by and noticed you.

"Oi, mate! What are you doing? (Y/Pronoun)'s seeing someone. And that someone happens to be me." The doctor warned.

"Oh, sorry." They said with a red face.

"I brought you some take away for lunch, John." You mentioned with a nervous smile and handed the bag over to him, kind of intimidated by his defensiveness.

Moriarty: Jim arranged for a meeting of some of his most prominent workers at one of his homes, keeping the business away from you while things weren't quite decided yet. You couldn't help but wander around and actually met with some of the other dangerous people, one of which was being a bit too friendly with you. Moriarty noticed instantly and his eyes darkened in rage.

"How's it going there? Enjoying the company of my partner?" Jim questioned sarcastically in a sickly-sweet tone.

"Um...yes? No? I don't-" The criminal stuttered as Jim stared furiously at them.

"That's what I thought." He grumbled and signaled to one of his security guys.

The flirt was shot within seconds and their body lay on the floor, blood flowing all over the marble. Moriarty fake-frowned at the dead person and shrugged, looking up at the others as a warning.

Lestrade: He took you out on some nights for dinner when you both had free time. One of the waiters was new and didn't know Greg was the Detective Inspector at Scotland Yard, so he shamelessly attempted to flirt with you. At first, Greg tried making it clear that the waiter needed to lay off through subtle gestures. The young waiter didn't quite receive the signals from Lestrade and continued his blatant flirting. Greg finally had enough of it when the waiter placed a paper with a phone number on it directly in front of you.

"Sorry, I know (Y/N)'s great but (Y/Pronoun)'s mine. Lay off." Lestrade called out.

"Not if (Y/Pronoun) wants to be with a real man." The waiter replied.

You laughed at the last comment and covered your mouth to keep any more fits of laughs from escaping your mouth. The waiter was finally stopped when one of the other workers pulled him back and told him to shut up before he was fired.

Mycroft: The older Holmes was busy with some important documents and you decided to try distracting him. Lucky for you, Sherlock was willing to help you achieve this goal. The plan consisted of you messing around with Sherlock and pretending to flirt with each other in front of some security cameras that were monitored by Mycroft. The plan went flawlessly and caused the older brother to panic, just as planned.

"What were you two doing in front of my cameras? I know Sherlock is aware of their locations and (Y/N) is not that attracted to you, brother dear." He spoke calmly as always.

"Whatever are you talking about? This is forbidden love that you happened to catch on camera..." Sherlock innocently replied.

"Oh yes, and you're an expert?" Mycroft questioned sarcastically.

All of you knew that it was just a hoax and it made for a good inside joke between you three. Mycroft knew too much about everything to really get jealous.

Molly: You were sitting in one of the seats of the St. Bart's hospital hallway near Molly's department waiting for her. She was finishing up a report on one of the bodies as you tapped around on your phone in the deafening silence. You heard someone's footsteps approach you and looked up, expecting to see Molly.
"Hello. Are you okay?" A stranger questioned you.

"Yeah, just waiting for someone." You smiled politely.

"Oh, alright. I can wait beside you if you don't want to sit alone." They suggested, taking the seat next to yours.

"Thanks. What are you in here for?" You asked.

"My brother's broken his leg playing footie." They explained and continued the conversation.

Molly saw you talking with the stranger and felt discomforted that you were getting along so wonderfully with some random person that she didn't know. It wasn't th at she didn't want you to be polite to people but she felt insecure enough to think that you could easily leave her, when the truth was quite the opposite.

Irene: She spotted someone having a cheerful conversation with you at the entrance of a cafe. You planned on meeting with Irene but came a bit too early and let yourself partake in the discussion with this stranger. Not having noticed Irene's presence from across the street, you kept joking around with the friendly person but didn't quite receive their subtle flirtatious signals towards you. The brunette woman made her way towards you and felt a sense of dominance come over herself as she made possessive motions to you.

"Hello, (Y/N)." She greeted with a cold smile and her hands finding their ways to be draped somewhere over your shoulders.

"Hi Irene." You paused to say goodbye to the flirting stranger before continuing to talk to her.

"I see you've made an admirer-friend." She commented.

"Oh! Really? I didn't see that at all. Coffee?" You suggested in hopes that Irene would forget the matter quickly.