40: Horses

Sherlock: He surprised you one day when you went out together. You had no idea where you were going nor what was going on, but Sherlock brought you to some kind of fenced field. He led you over to a nearby stables building where you saw the incredible horses and were provided with an equestrian uniform. The dark-haired detective met you outside, dressed in a similar ensemble but already mounted on a sleek, black Freisian horse. He brought along another horse for you- a gentle, amber Thoroughbred with a white stripe down its forehead. He managed to look so graceful riding a horse while you tried to accustom yourself to the position.

John: Rosie admired horses so you  brought her to a farm with a petting zoo. Seeing her excited expression before even arriving there was worth the trip, but the delightfully gobsmacked look on her face upon seeing a real-life horse was even better. John took several pictures of her placing a hand delicately on the nose of the white horse, along with some other animals. As soon as she returned home, however, all Rosie could do was plead her father for a pet horse.

Moriarty: On his large property there happened to be an establishment for keeping horses that you weren't aware of. He was taking you around his home and showed you the horses he owned. You were amazed at seeing the graceful creatures and Jim saw your expression, smiling at you as your gaze remained fixed on the horses. Jim prepared one of the calmer horses for you and taught you how to ride during the rest of the day. Riding the horses with him was incredibly fun and he looked stunning on a noble black Andalusian horse.

Lestrade: One of his friends that lived further into the countryside owned horses and invited both of you to visit. However, Greg's friend had a less conventional breed of horse- Clydesdales. You were allowed to ride one of them around the open fields beside their home and felt a bit anxious over doing so for the first time on your own. Surprisingly, the ride went much better than you thought and Greg rode alongside you the whole time.

Mycroft: The two of you went to a horse race that Mycroft was invited to, and you forced him to attend as it was work-related. Horse races were interesting to watch for you but Mycroft easily became bored of the event. His boredom led him to feel like seeing the horses being kept behind the scenes and taking you with him. Many of the racers introduced you to their horses, much to your own pleasure. The people working with Mycroft were a lot less entertaining than the elegant race horses.

Molly: You both attended a horse show together on a day off. All of their jumps or runs were full of elegance and grace, they were such beautiful animals. The decision to arrive early and leave later allowed you to meet some of the horses' owners. They let you play with their  horses and admire them up close. Molly especially loved them, smiling with a gaping mouth and wide, shining eyes.

Irene: On one particular day, you arrived home and found Irene ready to leave. She hustled you into a cab with her and refused to tell you where you were going. Upon arriving a long while later, you observed a rural landscape outside and flashed a confused look to Irene. She led you outside and explained that she was responsible for taking care of the horses while her parents weren't at home. The next few days were spent at a cosy cabin with Irene and grooming the large creatures, which wasn't always fun. However, she taught you how to ride the horses bareback through the green fields. Both of you loved the feeling of wind through your hair as you rode side by side.