32: Disneyland

Sherlock:
You made a point of getting a massive amount of Fast Passes in order to go on every ride at least once. They were fantastic since many of the attractions had incredibly long waits in line while standing in the hot California Sun and Sherlock wouldn't complain as much about being inpatient. Some of them you were able to ride twice before going on another one since the wait time was short, but it was pure luck when that happened.

John:
Watching the shows around both Disneyland and California Adventure was what the two of you primarily did on your holiday. Some of them were simply comical from outside references being mentioned in the script while others were almost like a simulation. The Bugs Life show puffed air and sprayed water multiple times then had "crawling insects" move out from where an audience member was seated at the end of the show, which made it feel like they had been under your rear end the entire time.

Moriarty:
He continued his habit of spoiling you with sweets or the expensive jewelry in some of the Disney shops. Outside of that, though, Jim was very fun to be on rollercoaster-type rides with. He would shout more than necessary and make funny faces at the camera whenever it flashed at the riders. It was especially great when everyone looked terrified in the middle of a drop or loop whilst he grinned or crossed his eyes in the photograph.

Lestrade:
The Food and Wine Festival was going on in the California Adventure section so the two of you stopped in at some of the stands. Warm Sun rays warmed you as Greg walked down the pier with arms linked to you and shared samplings of alcohol or foods. Palm tree silhouettes appeared in the sky as the Sun began to set and the ferris wheel glowed in vibrant colors. You two were so happy to be together in such a beautiful and joyous place.

Mycroft:
Surprisingly or not, Mycroft was quite cheerful the whole time. Unless of course there were slow people walking in front of him and he wanted to get someplace. Mycroft especially enjoyed the various vending trucks and shops of delicious, over-priced foods. You were delighted to join him in sampling each dish and being in awe of how amazing everything tasted.

Molly:
The main goal for the two of you was to get as many pictures with characters as possible. You had the app downloaded on your phone and kept on the tab for characters so you knew exactly when you could meet them. Molly even wanted to stand in the line to meet princesses inside the castle throughout the 45-minute wait time. But by the end of the trip, it was all worth it- there were plenty of pictures taken to commemorate every happy moment.

Irene:
The two of you liked spending time in the several gift shops around on Main Street with all of the adorable objects adorning the walls. Irene had started a collection of hats, mouse ears, tiaras, and other wearable merchandise to wear inside of Disneyland. Everything looked fantastic on her and she actually appeared more adorable than seductive from childish excitement in the park. Sometimes you would even pull off having matching or complimenting shirts together.