27: Snapchat

Sherlock:
He didn't care to use most of the filters but would send you funny pictures of his warped face. The text he added to the snap never failed to make you laugh. Sherlock wanted to see how long he could keep a streak with you so he would message you every day. When you were at work, the detective sent you several messages to try making you laugh.

John:
Even though most people thought it was too basic of a filter, you and John kind of liked the dog one. It was cute when John sent you a selfie of him holding Rosie, both of them having puppy ears and tongues sticking out. He didn't have the intention of keeping a streak with you, but he consistently sent pictures while you were at work and kept the streak up.

Moriarty:
He would obviously use any filter that involved a golden crown but typically didn't bother messing around on snapchat. When both of you were apart but had free time, there would be a competition to make the other person laugh at the picture- whoever kept in their laughter won. It was easy enough to cheat at but there wasn't much of a point in doing so and neither of you did. That didn't stop you from having Sebastian observe Jim to ensure that he followed the rules.

Lestrade:
Greg was more of an avid user on snapchat than most people since he would send pictures and converse with you that way while he was supposed to be working. He would test out every available filter of the day and send the snaps to you. He managed to look absolutely stunning with some of them but otherwise appeared very funny with a deformed face.

Mycroft:
Only some of his closest workers knew that he used this social media platform. He wouldn't use any filters but sent you messages whenever he was working to keep you informed of what he was doing. Many of the snaps were of unsuspecting people hard at work in their designated areas.

Molly:
Molly sent you pictures during her lunch break at the hospital. She liked using the cute filters of animals or flower crowns to send to you. She was so adorable that you wouldn't have ever been able to tell that she had just finished messing around with dead bodies.

Irene:
On the occasion where the mask filters or makeup filters appeared on snapchat, Irene would send you several selfies from home. She always looked very good in them but it usually distracted you from fulfilling the work you were given. Too bad you didn't actually care that much.