63: POTC!lock

A/N: Pirates of the Caribbean because it was my childhood and the last film came out recently.

Sherlock: A new English bank was being presented in the hot morning to all of the island's people. The speech of the bank owner was endless, going over each wondrousattribute of their safe and illustrating how secure it would be for the people's possessions. When he finally got to opening it, several gold coins fell to the floor as a man accompanied them from inside of the safe. He woke up in an instant and announced that he'd solved the case. Everyone gasped in shocking, stepping backwards to avoid any potential danger from him. His beautiful blue eyes caught yours for an instant before explaining to the crowd that he was a detective who discovered where the four missing gold pieces of some treasure had been hidden. The guards charged towards him and the detective ran off quickly, cleverly escaping the guards.

John: The crew called you out from the captain's quarters in fear of a ghostly figure appearing on board your ship. You strutted bravely to the uninvited guest to demand their business on your rich ship. The crew had a reason to be afraid- the figure was seemingly dead, but moving threatening towards you with deathly breaths and fire-blackened skin covering his face. His Spanish accent was clear in his wispy voice as he explained that he had been responsible for killing off pirates from all the seas. That was until he attempted to get the last ship, John's ship- your closest friend and used-to-be lover's ship. The ghostly man said he was going to hunt John down to kill. You knew you had to protect him while saving yourself.

Moriarty: The stupid guards believed you were a witch (A/N: All kinds of people were convicted of witchcraft so it works for any gender) and shoved you onto a hanging platform before a crowd. It would be a double execution, as some other man was brought in for robbing the newly opened bank; however, he was being put into a French contraption called a guillotine. The noose was put around your neck and you cleared your throat to announce any final words. The other man, however, wanted to get it over with and announced that: "Mr. James Moriarty would like to make his death a bit more hasty...and that he would like to be known as the best criminal to have lived in his time." Long story short, you both were rescued by a young man that was interested in some bit of information you'd given him before being taken away by British guards.

Lestrade: Being locked away for your father's name was ridiculous to you. But that wasn't good enough for the British Army to release you. Something brought you out of a vengeful daze- the sound of light footsteps that differed from those of a soldier's heavy boots coming to insult you. You snuck away from visibility and waited for the person to come closer to you. They stopped amidst the hallway and sighed, mumbling your name. Turning towards the door, you saw a young man's eyes meet your own. The young, silver-haired man came over to the cell, questioningly recognizing you and denying his vision: you couldn't possibly be the child of the famed pirate his own father always told him of. He was searching for the single heir of the famous pirate and couldn't believe that the person he was looking for was you, locked up in a cell with no reputation. 

Mycroft: You were clinging onto the chain of the anchor for dear life with the two brother Captains after fighting a battle over the Trident of Poseidon. Every curse of the sea was now broken and the Black Pearl's crew was desperately trying to haul you three up onto the deck. Mycroft was in a position directly beside you, looking anxious to say something as the water level approached you both. He swallowed his fear and confessed that he had known you earlier in life as your closest friend that you thought had died. Upon recognizing him, it felt as though the world had collapsed all around you. It took you a second to collect your thought before asking what he thought of you as in relation to him. His response: "Treasure". Then he released his grip and fell into the deep blue ocean waves to ensure that you'd be pulled up onto the deck by the crew.

Molly: The owner of an equipment shop containing astrolabes, telescopes, and other scientific materials left you to watch it briefly as he met with a merchant. No one bothered entering the store for ages. As you were about to fall asleep at the counter, the door burst open and was slammed shut. Your eyes opened immediately and focused on a brown-haired woman approached the largest telescope of the shop and began to mess with it. Knowing the rules didn't permit anyone touching the materials, you gently told the woman that she wasn't allowed to handle any of the equipment. She responded quietly by pointing out that she had fixed it to be more accurate. You checked it and were surprised to see that she had been correct- you were drawn in to the unusually brilliant woman that you learned was named Molly.

Irene: The British Army discovered that you had stowed away on their ship and thrown you into the dungeon. You jumped out from your hiding place upon realizing that the ship was headed towards the Devil's Triangle, and this could only result in shipwreck if not death. Hearing astonished gasps and seeing blood dripping down from the cracks of the board, your heart was pounding through your chest. Creaky footsteps approached you from the staircase leading down to the dungeon. A ghostly figure stepped right in front of you, through the bars, and exhaled a deathly breath as black blood flowed from his mouth. Recognizing the image of Irene on the wall, he released you to live only to tell the Woman that she was his target for manipulation. Apparently, she caused the curse from tricking them into entering troubled waters and downing their ship.