76: Wonderland!lock

A/N: 2010 film version since it was easier to complete with the characters.

Sherlock: (Mad Hatter) You were torn over the decision you were being forced to make- how could these people expect you to save their land if you'd only just arrived? Sitting alone in the room you'd been generously given by the White Queen, you let all of you pent-up agitation and cluelessness out. A quiet knock on the door brought your mind back to Earth...or Wonderland for that matter. You answered the door solemnly, not bothering to look up at the person before you, and allowed them to walk inside. The guest was the only person you wanted to speak to at the time, even if most people considered him to be mad. He was brilliant to you and somehow managed to make you feel better, leading the decision to be slightly easier to make.

John: (Bayard) Your only option was to run away from the approaching squadron of plating card guards. The brown-eyed member of the quirky group you'd just met grabbed your arm and ran off with you. Part of you was glad that he led you since the forest floor was covered in tree roots and branches that would've tripped you. He brought you to a hidden path that allowed you to lose the guards and continue on your way. The man who saved you barely spoke to you along the road but eventually brought you to a refreshingly white palace, as it contrasted from the red and black of the land you'd seen so far. He brought you inside, staring that you were safe now.

Moriarty: (Cheshire Cat) A strange humming noise distracted you from the mental breakdown of choosing which path to choose in order to find the Queen's palace. Your eyes wandered the surroundings and noticed a pair of curiously dark eyes before a man appeared in front of you. He continued singing to himself, slowly approaching you and stopped after you asked him directions politely. The devilishly handsome man smiled psychotically and answered your question with more questions, leaving you further puzzled. Finally he pointed you in the direction of some creatures called the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, disappearing as he had appeared all whilst humming his cheerful song.

Lestrade: (Knave of Hearts) The handsome man was ordered to find you. Out of all of the creatures in this crazy world, she had an unknown interest in you and this prestigious guard was following her orders obediently. Inside of the palace, he led you down a vacated hallway and quickly pressed you against the wall. His face was right in front of yours as he tried to kiss you. You panicked at first but idiotically allowed him to carry on, your heart getting the better of your senses and deciding that an attractive stranger couldn't possibly cause you much harm.

Mycroft: (Absolem) You went out to the deck and looked for the person the White Queen had sent you to meet. He stood nobly as he waited for you then boredly met your eyes with his brown ones. The man seemed to be instructing you through chains of confusing riddles and he would refuse to answer any questions that you posed to him. The eloquent, complicated words spun circles in your head until you finally burst out at him, shouting that you demanded him to speak straight to you. The aloof man halted in surprise and angrily stated that you needed to make a choice- to fight your battle or leave Wonderland to fall.

Molly: (White Rabbit) The strange appearance of something white moving around in the garden whilst you were outside. Out of curiousity, you followed the object and noticed a brown-haired girl wearing a clean ivory dress with a panicked look on her face. The brunette noticed your eyes on her and jolted into a run then vanished suddenly. You followed her again, wanting to question what she was doing in your garden and where she was going. Along the path she took, you found out how she had disappeared- there was an oddly deep rabbit hole in the ground that you fell into after her.

Irene: (Queen of Hearts) You were brought into the castle adorned by playing cards, red roses, and hedges shaped into odd animals. Everything was odd though- a nine of spades was bringing you into the castle to meet the Queen. She sat at the front of the throne room with an almost-psychotic smile and sly glimmer in her blue eyes. Her dark hair was elegantly done to match her diamond-patterned gown, showing off her high status. Power radiated off of her, with a hint of hidden danger. She asked you several questions, a demanding tone accompanying each one.