Mom Don't Cry

Tobin's POV

Mom are you okay? I ask coming into my parent's bedroom. Yes sweetie I am okay, why do you ask? I give her a look saying I don't believe she is. Well mom I can hear you crying from the kitchen."I say with a frown". Oh I truly am.. I just am going to miss my little Toby so much. I roll my at the use of the nickname, but let it go. Mom I am going to miss you too, dad also, but this is my dream. I know it is, and your father and I couldn't be more proud of you. Promise me to never change and just be my little burst of happiness, caring, passionate, soccer loving Toby I know you are. This time the name gets to me..... Mom stop with the nickname I beg of you. She rolls her eyes at me, hugs me and sends me out the door to leave.

Alex's POV

I just got off the plane, my thoughts every where, my dad just told me he and my mother are getting a divorce.
Can this day get any worse? Now waiting on my luggage that I was told has been misplaced. I guess all I can do is sit here.

Tobin's POV

I just got off the plane, got my things and heading for the pick up area for the cab to pick me up.

OMG... HARRRRRY I hear my best friend Allie Long's voice and next thing I know I am in a bone crushing hug.
Okay okay I'd like to breath here Al. We both laugh and she releases me from her death grip. Hey Al next time how about a Harry handshake and a bro hug like normal people? She rolls her eyes at me and says, why do you have to be such a loser Tobs? I hit her playfully on the arm as we get in the cab to leave.

<************>
About an hour later after Listening to Allie complain about us not rooming together I am finally in my room. I see that my roommate, who I found out was a girl from California named Alex Morgan, is not here yet. I sit around for a little while then decide to get a quick shower.

Alex's POV

Finally I make it to the dorm room complex, get my schedule room things. I am now standing in the kitchen in my dorm, I quickly realize my roommate must be here. I walk in the closest room I can find looking for the bathroom. When I walk in I bump into what felt like a brick wall.
I am sorry I did not know what room you wanted, but I needed to freshen up. She says looking at me with a big friendly grin. I just now look up and come face to face with... with.... the warmest smile I have ever seen, these charming golden caramel eyes, and a jawline that could kill. Then I was snapped out of my trance, by the same raspy voice I had just heard. Umm.. are you okay? You have been out of it for a minute and never answered. She laughed slightly (oh god her laugh). I snap back to reality for the second time, oh... uh... um... no I was just looking for the restroom. She looks at me with the smile she had just given me minutes ago again then she speaks. Okay, um well I am Tobin, Tobin Heath... your roommate, I am from New Jersey. You are Alex right? Um yes, Alex Morgan and I am from California. Well nice to meet ya. She says before exiting the room.
Seconds later I am in the bathroom with the door closed looking at my reflection in the mirror,..... what am I doing? Am I attracted to Tobin? I can't be, I have Serv.  This is one crazy day, I say pulling out my phone. I have 15 text messages from Servando(my boyfriend), one from my dad, and one from my best friend back at home (Sydney). I honestly don't feel like replying and just want to rest. I go into the room I was in moments ago with Tobin, I lay down, head hit the pillows and within seconds I was sound asleep.