Feels Like Home

Tobin's POV
I was in a comfortable sleep when I hear my alarm go off. I got up and went to the kitchen, I planned on cooking Alex breakfast so I started cooking.

Where is she? Usually she is up by now. I go to her door making sure to knock this time before going in. No one answered so I opened the door to find her room and bed empty. What the hell. I instantly begin to panic, and running to my room to get my phone and call her. It didn't ring, but went straight to voicemail. Alex where are you I ask out loud to no one in particular. I don't hesitate any longer I grabbed my phone and head to search the campus.

I've been looking for hours, and I have no idea where she could possibly be. Please be okay. I just got to the soccer field and look across it to see no one. Ugh. I walk around the corner to head back to my dorm when I bump into someone. What the hell? Shit I am sorry I said not looking at who it is in front of me still scanning the place for Alex. "Are you looking for someone Tobin?" My favorite raspy voice fills my ears. I finally come to my senses and look at her. "Um yeah you actually. Where the hell did you go? I got up this morning and you were not there. You could've left a note you know, instead of leaving me to flip my shit thinking Servando came back for you again." I said not noticing I was yelling at her. "I-I'm sorry, I-I I didn't mean to worry you. I was just going to the field to try to clear my head and then for a run." She says and I instantly feel guilty for raising my voice at her. My throats burns like hell now, and of course it does.... it should burn like I downed 6 shots ever time. I run my hands through my hair and cover my eyes trying to make the last few minutes disappear. "Alex I am sorry I yelled at you. I let my emotions get the best of me. You don't have to tell me every time you go somewhere, I shouldn't have said any of that. I was just worried, I wasn't expecting you to be gone this morning. I-I was afraid I lost you again." I said the last line just above a whisper and choking back some tears. "Tobin it's okay. I should ha-" I cut her off. "No... you never deserved to be yelled at. I deserve to be hit or spit on for doing so myself. I am no better then Servando at this rate." I say not looking at her. After I few seconds of silence I look up from my feet only for my lips to be being attached with her's. Dear God don't let this end. Holy shit. Her lips moved and I didn't realize I was even kissing her back till I felt her slide her tongue along my bottom lip. What are you doing Tobin? Stop now! You aren't enough to have your lips on her's! What happened to never being able to touch her! Dumb ass pull away! With my head mentally scolding me I snap back to my senses I pull away and put my hands over my face while turning around. "Fuck... shit... you idiot! How could you? You promised!" I could feel tears running down my cheeks. "I am sorry I just couldn't stand there and let you compare yourself to him. What did I promise?" Alex frantically questioned me. "No I am talking to myself Alex not you, I was calling my self that and scolding myself not you." I said not turning around. I got an idea then and turned back around wiping my tears. I pulled my phone out and quickly called my dad.

Phone convo
Hey dad, how soon can you get me a flight home?

Hey Tobin, um maybe in a few hours why?

I need two tickets home as soon as possible please. I am bringing Alex home with me, tell the family to put me down to play tomorrow night.

Alright Tobs I just got your brother to call a first class seats under my name for you and Alex both. The plane leaves in one hour can you make it?

Yes dad I can make it. Thank you, love, and see you soon.

Love you to bud, be safe.