Dance The Night Away

One Month Later

Alex's POV

Tobin and I have gotten really closer, but it has been in a friend zone kind of way. I wish I could tell her how I feel, But I don't want to make the first move.

Hey Lex you home? Yeah I am in my room, I will be out in a second.
Hey Toby, I say running giving her a hug. You ready to head out? Allie and Julie are waiting for us.
Yea I am, can we go to the club that's right out side campus. Alex I don't think that's a good idea. Come on please....
<**********>
At The Club

Tobin's POV

I haven't been in a club since Christen and I broke up. I can't believe Alex got me here, I am so whipped. I laugh sitting at the bar watching Alex and Allie dancing. After a few minutes, I have had a few drinks and starting to fill a little buzzed. I look up from talking to Julie about soccer and see guys making there way to Allie and Alex. They walk up and I can't read off what they are saying but I see both guy checking out my best friend and the girl I like maybe even love. I don't think much more about it till the song dance the night away comes on. I feel my blood boil when one of the guys starts to dance with Alex. Allie saw I was watching, I saw her try to pull Alex away but she was shrugged off by her. I know Alex is at least a little buzzed, I just want to get her home and taken care of.

Allie then walks to me and grabs my hand. Hey um Al what we doing. We are going to make Alex jealous just like you are, plus we need to get her away from those guys. So just don't hold back okay? Dance with me Tobs. I smirk and pull her close in one smooth motion and laugh as I do. She takes my snap back off and puts it on, and starts to sway with me. I feel the beat about to drop and in one second Allie turned and had her back to my front. I was not phased at all, my eyes where still on Alex and the unknown male.
The song is playing on till I feel myself being turning to face away from Allie, it took only seconds to make eye contact with the girl in front of me. Hey Tobs......

Chris? Yea it's me, now dance with me. She didn't wait for me to respond she instantly turned her back to my front, grabbed my hand and placed it on her hip. I pull away but she turns around and kisses me. As soon as I feel her lips on mine I push her off. I look to see Allie standing with Alex. I look at them both, tears start to form in my eyes... this is why I don't do clubs, so thanks for the night.

<********>

I made it back to the dorm as fast as I could, I can't believe Alex watched her kiss me. She probably thinks I want her, I don't want Christen I want Alex... scratch that I crave her. I am now sobbing on the floor with my hands in my hair wondering what to do next.

Hey Toby? Tobin? I don't want her to see me like this I really don't. Tob.. what are you doing here? I hear her tone change and get up to see who she is talking to and see Christen standing in the door way.

Tobs can we talk? Look I am sorry, I couldn't help myself, I wanted to feel your touch. Get out I say back with hatred coming through my tone. What? But Tobs I..... I said get out, I am yelling now. It's true Tobs,.... I crave you! Well I don't crave you, I crave another. So do me a favor and stay the hell out of my life. I stand up then and slam the door in her face, sliding down the other side of the door after I do.

Toby I am so sorry I shouldn't have pulled you into the club. It is all my fault, and I should have listened to you. (I walk over to her slowly, and tune out most of her rambling. I finally after what felt like forever get to her.) I wish we would have never went, because then that wouldn't have happened. On top of all that now I don't have to worry just about Christen stealing you but now you are completely wanting someone else. Any chance I had to be happy just disappeared in a matter of 4 hours. (Why do you say that Al?) Well because you don't crave Christen, you crave another. (Okay Alex, well do you think I have a shot with the person?) 100% Toby, and they would be lucky to have you. I see a tear fall down her cheek and wipe it away, okay then I am going to get put ease to my craving so hold on tight okay? Okay.... I am sorry Tobin...

I didn't even let her finish because I smashed my lips into hers. It took her a minute to respond but when she kissed me back, it was definitely fireworks. More than a Fireworks, it was everything a first kiss should be times 10. I kissed her slow, but tried to put as much passion I could. She put her hand on my cheek, and I felt her grab my shirt with the other and pull my as close as I can possibly come. Soon air becomes a problem and I pull away letting my forehead rest against her's. I look at her, she has her eyes closed and she is gently biting her lip. She finally spoke.... I thought you said you were going to go get what you've been craving. (I did, and damn I should have done that a long time ago, but the wait for it was totally worth it.) Um tonight... at the club... I could have ripped her head off. (Mrs. Morgan were you jealous?) I asked and she leaned in close.... very .... she then pulled away and went to her room.

Holy shit..I just kissed Alex Morgan..and she kissed me back! Omg Tobin Heath just kissed me, and I loved every second of it.