Dance With Me

Tobin's POV
I wake up with a pounding headache from crying so much last night. I remember every detail like it just happened. I can't believe what I did last night. I can't believe I did that to her, why did I let myself? I felt like crying again, so instead I got up to take a cold shower. As I am in there I can't get her out of my mind. The way she looked, felt, tasted, and god the way she moaned my name. I couldn't hold back the moans that slipped from my mouth every time I heard her deep raspy voice call my name. I know for a fact I can't control myself alone with her anymore after that.

After I am fully clothed other then missing a shirt I make my way to the balcony and look out to the ocean. I am in deep thought about missing my family back home when I feel arms rap around my torso. I don't let it affect me till she starts to trace my bare abs. Hey sexy, I think I owe you something that you left with out last night. Alex you don't owe me anything, and I am so sorry. I broke my promise to myself, that said "I wouldn't pleasure myself by having you." I turned around to see her looking at me with not only sad, but anger expressions. Tobin I don't know what it is going to take for you to realize you are the one I want. I am not going anywhere I don't care if you do order me away. Alex I just.... she cut me off, give me a chance to prove EVERYTHING to you. Alex I.... I love you Tobin Heath, I have since the first time seeing you. I have never had someone bring me so much pleasure than what you did last night. I don't care if you ever have sex with me, but I want you to know that you took care of my body and it is not just mine anymore it is your's. Her words filled my ears, replaying over and over. She began to walking back into the room, but I grabbed her waist and pinned her back to the screen glass door. Alex Morgan I love you too, and I would do last night over and over again. I am yours Alex, my everything. Let's go get ready for the game babe. I smiled a goofy smile and followed her out of our room and down to the lobby.

<****after the game****>

I was sitting on the bus waiting to leave and for Alex to get on.
Alex finally got on the bus and sat down, but being the last one to do so. I have my ear buds in and my head up against the window about to fall asleep. I then feel warmth come to my thigh, and I look to realize Alex has her hand there looking straight ahead. I try my hardest not to let it bother me, but she seems to change her mind. She grabs my hand and paces it on her leg.

I look at her with warning eyes, but she just smirks not looking at me. She starts to move my hand up the inner side of her shorts. I decide if she's going to tease, well I can too. So I grip her inner thigh where she has placed my hand causing her to look at me this time. I ran my hand dangerously close to her area then slowly pulled away. Seconds later the bus pulled back to the hotel and coach said we have the rest of the day and tomorrow off. So I got off and went straight to my room with Allie.

"Tobs lets go have some fun tonight, like a bar or club night." Allie asked. I don't really like them, but sure why not. I'll tell Alex and you tell Julie, I said walking into my room.

I told Alex to get ready so now I am sitting on the bed waiting on her to come out so we can leave. Finally after what feels like forever, the door to the bathroom opens. I look up from my phone and instantly stare. "Tobin, baby take a picture it will last longer," I hear Alex say snapping me out of my trance trance. Um.. I-I, I begin but can't seem to spit out a sentence. She just chuckled at me and grabbed my hand pulling me out into the hall.

Once we got to the club I watched her go straight to the dance floor with Allie while me and Julie went to the bar. I took this time to really check her out.

I am about to finish my first beer when I see a guy walk up to Alex and start to dance with her

I am about to finish my first beer when I see a guy walk up to Alex and start to dance with her. The whole time her eyes are fixed on me, it doesn't bother me to bad till I see him whisper something in her ear. I clench my jaw and decide I don't have the patience for this so I start to make my way to the exit. I was about to the door when I come face to face with Alex. "Why are you leaving so soon?" She asked looking at me. Well hell Alex you seem to be having enough fun out there. "No Toby I was not, and for your information my eyes never left you. When he whispered in my ear to go somewhere private I told no it is time I find my girlfriend." "Why don't you come dance with me and I'll give you a reason not to leave" she said. I didn't hesitate to follow her to dance floor.

When we got into the crowd the smell of sweat and alcohol filled my nasal cavities. Then I felt Alex put my hands on her hips and press her back to my front. We started to dance and she put her hands up and behind around my neck. We moved in sync to the music and then I felt her remove her hand from my neck and grabbed one of my hands. She started to move it south to her front, and while doing so she began to grind into me. I could feel myself getting worked up, and I wanted her to know how she was killing me. I leaned my head down to her neck and started to kiss and suck gently, and I quickly found her weak spot and drug my teeth across it. I felt her shiver a little from my last action. I leaned my head to the side a little more so my lips were at her ear and whispered. You have no idea what naughty things I want to do to you right now. She laughed a little. "Oh yeah? And what may those things be?" She asked. Wouldn't you like to know? How about I just show you? I said the last part biting her earlobe lightly. She turned to face me and I could see desire heating her face. "Call a cab.... now, we are leaving." She said before walking off to Allie to tell her we were leaving. I just smirked and did as I was told.