Finally

<**One Week Later**>

Alex's POV

It has been a little over a week since the moment I shared with Tobin. Here it is about to be our first break from school, and nothing has been said about it, nothing done about it, all we share are a few hugs and a little bit of teasing here and there. I didn't want to see my parents so I am just gonna stay on campus I guess for break. I just wish I could build up the confidence to make a move or ask her out, because it isn't like she is not into me.

Hey Lex you ready for break, Tobin asked coming into our dorm room. Um yeah I guess, I am not going home so I am just gonna stay here. She looks at me with shock. Alex you can't stay here by yourself, what if Servando shows back up. He could lay a hand on you then I'd be going to jail. I grin from her caring, and look her in the eyes. I know, but I don't wanna go home. Okay well Harry and I are going to visit some friends in Orlando, I think Julie is coming and meeting up with her boyfriend. If you want you can come. Omg she is asking to spend our break with her. Um yeah I'd like that, thanks Toby. Hey anything for you Lex.
<**In Orlando**>
Tobin's POV
Wow Tobs this place is nice, how long we got it? Julie asked walking around the condo my dad rented for us. My dad said till Sunday night (it is Monday).

Tobs when are the guys getting here? Allie asked walking to the couch where I was sitting. Um.. should be any.....

HAO..... is ... here.... my eyes look at one of my highschool buddies, Heather. Along with HAO follows, Ash with Allie, Kelly with Hope, Lauren, and Zach. I hug everyone, then see Lauren talking to Allie.

Tobs? Cheney?... I mean Holiday... it's okay to call me Cheney still, but what isn't okay is not coming here and giving me the biggest hug possible. I smile, walk over and embrace my best friend in the biggest hug. I've missed you so much Tobs, you look good, like really good. UNC is doing REALLY good for you. She laughed and so did I pulling away, you know I've always been this good looking Cheney, I say laughing again. I have missed you too, I can't believe you are a Holiday now. My boy Jrue treating you right I hope, or else I'll kick his ass. Yes Tobs everything is perfect. Great, oh Lauren this is Alex.. Alex Morgan.. my um.. roommate. I say pulling Alex to my side. Ahh yes, the girl you won't shut up about. Let me tell you Alex, I have never heard of my Tobin being so nervous about someone. CHENEY!! I yell, she doesn't need to know everything, K Thanks.

Alex's POV

I love all these guys, I have been talking and getting to know them by each personality. Their stories of Tobin in highschool are all different, but yet all make me see I am falling for her even more.

Hey let's play (Truth or Dare), Kelly said yelling over everyone. Okay Squirrel calm down, Hope Solo(Kelley's Girlfriend) said grabbed Kelley's arm. All of us look at each other and shrug, I am up for it, I want to I say finally say. Then I feel someone's presence sit beside me and it was Tobin. What are you up for, and what we wanting to do? Tobin asks. (Up for truth or dare, what we want to do is play truth or dare. Kelley gets excited again.) Tobin looks at me, okay well um who's first?

Me.. me... Kelley leans up from Hopes lap. (Ummm.... Allie truth or dare?) Dare, Allie responds... (I dare you to read the last text you sent out loud, no matter who or what it was.) Um okay she responded, and it sounded like no big deal till she looked up at Tobin and frowned.

It's okay Al, you can read it, Tobin told Allie. Okay well my message was to Lauren. (Okay and it said what? Kelley asked) Allie looked back at her phone then back at Tobs. I am going to the bath room, Tobin said getting up and walking away.
My message said, Allie continued hesitantly, Tobin doesn't know what to do, she is in love with her Lauren, she is just to (Tobin) to do anything about it.

I got up and walked to the room Tobin went in and found her sitting on the edge on the bed with her head in her hands.

Tobin? I ask walking over to her. She didn't answer, so I kneeled down in front of her. I slowly took my hand and lifted her head to see her tear stained face. Tobin why are you crying? Don't worry about it, can we just let it go? Tobin I want you... okay? There I said it, and I hope you want me too because I don't think I can continue to act like I am not attracted to you. Alex that's the problem I do want you. Tobin then do something about it. I can't, I can't do that to you. I stood up to walk out feeling so defeated, then I got a burst of confidence. So I turned around and said, fine Tobin if you won't I will. I walked back to hey quickly, pulled her up by the neck of her shirt and clashed my lips with hers, she didn't kiss back so I pulled away. Alex I want this more than you think I just.... no Tobin if you want me Tobin, I will be yours. I turned to walk away, when she grabbed my arm and pulled me in and I instantly went into a warm safe feeling I get with her touch, she gently kisses my forehead. I'd love for you to be mine, but we are going to start off the right way. So... um... Alex will you go out tomorrow night with me? Yes Tobin, I would love to FINALLY go out with you.