Scars Can't Be Hidden

Alex's POV

Dancing with Tobin tonight was beyond what I ever imagined it could be. Every moment that goes by in this cab I feel the tension build. Part of me is scared of what is in store for tonight, but then I am also craving her touch so bad at this point I don't care. I was snapped of my thoughts when she grabbed my hand pulling me out of the cab and towards the lobby. "Is someone a little impatient?" I ask her as she is basically dragging me up the stairs to our floor. She turned around, put her around my waist and lifted me she she was carrying me bridal style. I squealed like a little girl combined with laughter. She set me down at the door and a grabbed me by my waist, and leaned in. "God I love you." She said right before gently kissing my lips. This kiss was different, it had love and passion. I wanted more of her, so I took the first jump and bit her bottom lip asking for entrance. She denied it and said mumbled jump into my mouth. I did so and she rapped her hands under my legs, she reached behind me more and opened the door with one hand, never breaking the kiss.

As soon as she shut the door I jumped off and pushed her to it with a loud thud. "Ouch babe, you are being dominant. I must say it turns me on so much." She said biting her lip. "You know what will turn me on?" I asked grabbing the bottom of her shirt. I didn't give her time to respond, I just leaned in go beside her ear and said. "My badass girlfriend craving me, moaning my name because she truly feels pleasure." She had her eyes shut tight and head back. "Fuck" she let out deeply. "As you wish I said smirking and pulling her quickly to the bed. I pushed her down on the bed and started to strip. She just laid there, propped on her forearms, watching me intensely. I came out of everything but my sports bra and panties. I then grabbed her by the neck of her shirt pulling her to me. I set in her lap and pulled her shirt off slowly. "Now do as I say Toby okay?" I tell her. "O-okay" she responded. I smirked and motioned for her to take her pants off. She immediately did so and sat back down. I myself was getting impatient, looking at her body only made me want her more. "Tobin I love you," I said before climbing on top of her. I smashed my lips into hers, and she quickly asked for entrance that I granted. She roamed my mouth a I moaned against her lips, then feeling her smirk in my mouth. I left her mouth and traveled down her body admiring her fit shape. I was about to remove her sports bra when my eyes saw a scar going from below her right breast almost to her belly button. I stopped and looks at her, of course her looking frustrated. "Tobin what happened here?" I asked running my fingers over the sensitive skin. "It's just a rough past Lex" she said back to me. "Well we don't finish this till you tell me" I spat back feeling dominant again.

"When Christen and I were just starting to see each other she had problems with her dad. He didn't want her to be with a "low life dyke" like me. Long story short one day I found her in a corner in her house crying and tied up. I was about to untie her till her dad jumped me. All I remember is waking up in the hospital bed, and them saying he was arrested. They told me I got to Christen and got her out, but that  he beat me almost to death."

We now were staring at each other, lost in each other's eyes. I broke eye contact and looked at the scar again. I gently ran my thumb down the pinkish scar and bit my lip. "Baby I am not feeling to well do you think we can just sleep?" she asked me. With out responding I just pecked her on the lips and turned to lay beside her. I felt her rap her arm around my abdomen and pull me to her. "I love you Alex." I heard her whisper before she kissed my temple. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was thinking how lucky I am to have her.