Why Him? Why Now?

Alex's POV

I am still sitting on the couch replaying the things I just heard in my head.  Tobin is gay? Her ex sounds like she hurt Tobin, how could someone do that. She said that she hates thinking Tobin has her caring hands on someone else. You want to feel her caring hands. What? Wait? What the hell no I don't I say to no one but myself. I sit there thinking if I am or am not falling for my roommate. I am lost in thought when there is a knock on the door. Tobin has a key so who could this be? I open it and stunned to see the last person I ever want to see.

<************>

Serv get out, I need some space to think. He glares at me with hatred in his eyes, and fear in mine. You are so selfish Al, I thought we were going to college to start a family. Do you even want that anymore, if not tell me so I can go find someone better who does. I don't think I do Serv, I say in all honesty. He stands there,.... you bitch... he yells. What? I question. Who is it? Who is better then me Alex. No one is better then the Servando Carrasco sweet heart, and I will prove that. He grabbed me by the arm and I yelp in pain, Serv please ... please don't! Shut up and get in there before I put a bigger bruise on that pretty little face. I have now began to cry, he has already took my shirt off and is throwing me around of the ground. He is straddling me now and his alcoholic burning breath is lingering with every thing he says. I am sobbing and I feel him bite my neck and shoulder. He had me pinned to the floor now, I was already in nothing but my lace undergarments. He with one hand began to unbuckle his pants. I was sobbing now and could feel bruises from his bite marks forming. He had just now moved me into position. I was just wishing to escape his grasp, just then I hear my name... Hey Alex do you wanna go get lunch and..... oh god I am sorry, Tobin said turning to walk out. Omg she thinks I am enjoying this I have to tell her I am not. TOBIN PLEASE I cry out and she turn to see Serv slap me to shut up. I cry out in pain again and I feel a release of pressure and lean up slightly to see Tobin on top of Servando. She got up quick Alex get out of here now and go next door. I ran out and ran into the room next door, the girl asked where Tobin was and I lead her to our room.

Allie grabbed Serv off of Tobin and started shoving him, he grabbed his shirt and ran out. I look over and Tobin is just laying there, no tears just groaning in pain. She has a bruise forming already on her eye. Allie asks if she's okay she says yes and Allie nods her head okay and leaves Tobin and I alone.

Tobin's POV

I look at her, my heart hurts so bad, I want to just pull her into a soothing embrace. She has a cut on her head, I can see bite marks the disgusting male left all over her neck and chest. She covers herself quickly, I am guessing feel very vulnerable and self conscious. I quickly say with out even thinking, no don't it's okay. Come I think we should get the cut cleaned up. O..okay she says still a little shaky. I walk into the bath room, her fallowing, I turn to her and begin to speak again. Um why don't you sit up here I will grab the med kit. She does as I ask and I pull out things to clean the small cut. After I finish she looks at me and says you are bleeding also here, before I can protest she grabs my face and cleans the cut right below my eye. I look at her marks he left on her, my blood begins to boil. I start to feel tear roll down my face. Tobin are you okay? She asks with concern in her eyes. Yes I am okay, I respond not wanting to make anymore eye contact so I back away and lean against the closed door. You are crying Tobin clearly you are not okay. I feel my heart rip, look at this Alex, I point to her chest right below her shoulder. She frowns, but says it's okay, I'll be okay thanks to you she assures. I shake my head no, Alex that is going to leave a fucking scar. I lean back towards her, I hesitate but gentle run my thumb on the dark and lightly bleeding mark of her chest. If I ever see him near you again Alex... I'll kill him... I don't care if he is your boyfriend/husband or whatever he is to you, I WILL kill him. I walk out of the bathroom leaving her there, in shock from my words.

Alex's POV

I am left in shock from her words, and my feelings are all over the place. I am so falling for her. I hop off the counter and make my way into the room with the couch and the tv. She is sitting there with her head in her hands. My heart hurts to see her like this, and that it is because of me hurts even more. 

Hey Tobin you want to order pizza and just talk for a while? She looked up with her face stained with tears, umm yea sure she finally said.