Lover's Arms

Alex's POV
It's been two weeks and nothing has changed. I figured out why she won't touch me, and I love her for caring about my feelings and well being, but I am a very affectionate person and this small kisses here and there ain't cutting it. Now we are back at campus and things are just as bad as they were at her home if not worse. I haven't seen her all day other then at practice. I just got back to the dorm to change for dinner when I find Allie in our tv room with Tobin on the couch. Tobin has guitar in hand and looks like she has been crying. Neither of them notice me in the doorway yet so I just watch.

"Tobs I miss you." Allie said getting on her knees in front of Tobin so she is at her eye level. "I am right here Allie, I haven't gone anywhere" Tobin said still writing down something and not looking at Allie. "I know you are here physically, but... but you aren't you." Allie said tearing up. "Please Allie, can you just give me some spa-" Allie cut her off not letting her finish. "Space I know. Damn Tobin why are you doing this to me. I know about PSG Tobin so stop going around and it and tell me it's true so I can get over it." Tobin finally looked up at that and set her guitar to the side. "Allie I-" she cut her off again. "I love you Harry, I will be okay. I just want to know is all. I don't want to lose my best friend, not again." Allie said through just a few tears. "It's true", Tobin simply said pulling an envelope out of her back pocket handing it to Allie. She read it letting a few soft sobs escape. "H-How long till you leave?" she asked through sobs. "Three days", she said back and I think my heart dropped and stopped beating at that very second. "Oh Tobs, I am going to miss you so much." She said pulling her into a big hug which Tobin returned. "What about Al" I couldn't not say anything anymore so I cut her off. "Your leaving? Why? Where? Why? What about us? Why?" I said already starting to cry. Tobin's eyes shot to me and the look in her eyes only broke my heart even more. "I-I am going to play soccer in Paris for two years. I know I should have told you sooner, but I wasn't able to decide if I was going to be able to handle being away from you. I still don't think I can, but I have to do this." She said starting to tear up. "I am going to leave you two to talk. I'll talk to you tomorrow Tobs." Allie said and Tobin just nodded.

After Allie left I looked back at Tobin to see her with her head in her hands. I just wanted to hold her to me forever and never let her go. "Tobin" I said in a low voice. She didn't answer and I can tell she is crying. I walked over to her and sat down beside her. "Tobin I am not mad. I-I just don't know how I am gonna be able to be away from you for that long. We can't possibly make it two years with out seeing each other and have a healthy relationship." When I said the last part she cried a little bit harder. "Screw it I am not going to go, I am going to call them back now and tell them-" I don't know what made me say this other then my love for her. "N-no Tobin you are right you have to do this. I want you to do this. I don't want to end our relationship either, but if you love me like you say you do... you'll find me again." I said putting my arm around her. "I do love you Alex, but-" I didn't let her finish again. "No (buts) Miss Heath. We are going make most of these last three days, and when you get back.... I'll be here waiting for MY Toby to come back to me." She didn't answer so I followed my heart. I brought my hand up cupping her cheek and quickly turning her head to connect my lips gently with her's. I could feel her hesitate, but soon she started to kiss me back. "God I love you. How am I going to do this." She mumbled into my mouth."Heath please just hush and kiss me." I said as she pulled away. "Tobin I don't like this. The refusing to touch me, not letting yourself have hardly any physical contact with me at all. I can't take it anymore so Tobin..so stop holding back." I said and just as I was about to get up after sitting there in silence I hear her mumble. "Screw it" And before I know it she has her lips reattached to mine. I moan slightly from the small forceful contact. Not even one minute and she already gets me moaning. She quickly reaches over me and pulls me onto her lap so I am facing her. My hands automatically lace themselves in her hair. I feel her hands rub up my thighs once before the places them both on my lower back. Something about this is so different, like in a good way. She suddenly asked for permission by sliding her tongue along my bottom lip. I parted my lips just enough for her to meet my tongue and I felt myself grow weak, making me really happy to be sitting. Breathing became a problem and I had to pull away making Tobin groan at the loss of contact. I moved my hands so they were both placed under her shirt and on her toned stomach. I leaned in close so that my lips wear right at her ear. "I love you too Tobin Heath" I whispered before kissing right below her ear and traveling back to her lips to kiss her again. She responded instantly picking me up and standing to walk, never disconnected our lips. She brought me to her room, but before she could lay me down I dropped down from her and pushed her down onto the bed. She gave me a shocked look and I just smiled at her. I went to take my shirt off but she grabbed both of my hands pulled my into the bed and rapping her arms around me putting her chin on my shoulder. She kissed me gently on my cheek and sighing. "Just let me hold you tonight please. Baby I just want to hold you forever. I brought her hand to my lips kissing it before letting it go back to holding me close to her. "I love you Tobin"I said feeling so at home and safe in her embrace. "I love you too Alex" and that was the last thing I remember before falling into a comfortable sleep in my lover's arms.