The new beginning

Tobin's POV

Alex and I talked about everything... and some things I didn't think I would talk about I did. I felt comfortable telling and talking to her about things.

<***The Next Morning***>

I wake to up the smell of food, so I get up and head to the kitchen to find Alex there dancing to (Starving by Hailee Steinfeld). I stand, leaning against the couch watching and listening to her sing the words low and start to sway her hips. She is going to be the death of me I can see already. I pull my phone out and take picture on Snapchat saying .... she best be making me some🤔😝... I see her pull out her phone to check the notifications.

Oops I forgot she added me last night.... wait does she have my notifications on?

She looks at me, and glares. Oh it's so on she says laughing. She runs to me and grabs my phone out of my hand. Oh you are dead Morgan, I say running after my phone. I go to grab her, but accidentally push her and she falls to the floor pulling me down with her.

Ouch,... Tobin that hurt, she says still giggling. That's what you get for taking my phone, I fire back. Well maybe if you'd not take pictures of me I wouldn't need to. I laugh and then realize I am on top of her, propped on my forearms, my leg is wedged between her's. I am probably blushing now, because I can feel my cheeks heating up. What is this effect she has on me. Her glacier blue eyes are watching my every move, and I am staring back at her.

I look at her forehead and see pancake mix on it, I pull my hand up and gentle wipe it off with my thumb. She just watches me, I smile and get up fixing my clothes. I give her a hand up and go to walk towards my room..

Are you not gonna eat the breakfast I made? I mean you did say ("she best be making me some") she said with a wink.... wait what the hell? Did she just wink or am I seeing things? It was probably just dust in her eye. Is she flirting with me? Surely not. Tobin?

Oh ... um... haha yea I am coming, I say before walking back into the kitchen area.

<************>

Alex's POV
I just got out of the shower, but I don't have class till tomorrow, so I have no idea what I am going to do all day. Maybe spend time with my incredibly hot roommate.

Hey Alex I am going to go to the local mall, do you want to come? Um sure Tobin.... yes, yes, yes!! Okay well I am ready when you are, she said about to walk out. A thought in my head popped up that (I am about to see if she likes me back.) Hey Tobin can you hand me the shirt on my dresser, I ask from the bathroom. Uh yea sure

Tobin'sPOV

I grab the shirt and make my way to the bathroom, when I enter

I grab the shirt and make my way to the bathroom, when I enter.... oh god.... what I see could paralyze someone. That was exactly what happened to me, I stopped dead in my tracks, staring at the mesmerizing women in front of me. I don't even realize what I am doing till I feel my lip burn from how hard I was biting it, damn Alex Morgan the effect you have.
Tobin... TOBIN... Tobin?.. Alex snaps me out of my trance. Oh yeah sorry here you go, I say before handing her the shirt.  She took it from my hand by coming dangerously close and pulling it from my hand slowly, making sure to leave her hand lingering on mine. I turned quick trying to avoid her from seeing me checking her out any longer.

Alex's POV

Tobin wait one more thing, can you check the bruise on my stomach? I think it is where Servando gripped my side so hard. She looks at me for a minute then stutterers out..... uh .... yeah sure. She walked slowly back to me, she hesitated for a second but then bent down to look at my stomach. I could tell she was having trouble so I grabbed her hand and said I think it is swollen right here. Before she could retaliate, I put her soft hand on the purple and blue bruise right above my hip. She didn't react, like it didn't phase her. I started to fill dumb for thinking she would be into me I mean look at her, and also now I just feel embarrassed.

Then I felt a sensation of almost electric shock go through me. She rubbed her thumb other the sensitive skin carefully, she didn't look up she just stared at my hand on hers. I was trying with everything in me not to pull her up and connect our lips right then.

Am I going to be okay Dr. Heath I ask giggling, she looked up then. Yes Mrs.Morgan I believe you'll be just fine, but maybe you should find someone who CAN take care of your body instead of leaving nasty marks. She said the last part in a whisper, but I heard it and blushed horribly. She got up and walked out, I put my shirt on and said (oh I will)!

I finally finished up getting ready and we left minutes later to catch a cab.

Writer- okay guys the song is up top and the picture is what Alex looked like and was wearing when Tobin came in.