A Thousand Times Yes

Tobin's POV

I am really excited to spend the day with Alex, I felt so bad about yesterday, but Allie needed me. I plan on making everything up to Alex today though, she is going to have me all to herself.

Alright guys so no bothering me or Alex today okay? I am taking her out and I don't want any distractions please, just her. I ask looking at all my friends in the kitchen while Alex is getting ready. Awe Tobs we won't, you two just go have fun, but not to much fun Hope added with a wink. Haha so funny Hope, but no I want to make sure things are going to work out before you know. I mean I really like her and I don't want a fling, I care deeply about her guys. I say making sure they know how serious about this I am, little did I know Alex was listening behind the corner.
Hey Toby ready to go? Alex asked walking in. Yes of course, after you I say opening the door. So what are our plans for the day Heath? Well Morgan that sweetheart you'll just have to wait and see. She gave me a pouty face, but then saw I was serious.

I pull the rental car I got into the parking lot of Disney World and her eyes widen. Tobin omg this is Disney World she says almost as in a question. Yes ma'am it is, I look at her before exiting the car. I go around quickly and open her door for her. She gave me the cutest grin and thanked me. We start to walk in and she slid her hand into mine, and it fit perfectly. I smiled to myself and looked at my feet. We made our way around the park riding rides till we came to my favorite... space mountain roller coaster. We got on and she had the cutest a grin that I have been seeing a lot of today. When we got off she intertwined our hands again and smiled at me. Thank you for this... um... I am having a great time. I smiled my famous smile, well the day is not over yet Lex. So how about we head to the car and go to the next destination? She smiles and nods and we walk to the car leaving to my next surprise.

I texted Allie and Lauren to get the to set up my surprise, and luckily they did.
I parked the car and grabbed Alex's hand leading her to the beach. Are we watching the sunset, she asked. Yes but with a Tobin twist, I say back with a wink.

Alex's POV

I thought the amusement park was cute and romantic, but this

I thought the amusement park was cute and romantic, but this... this is like nothing anyone has ever done for me before. OMG Tobin how did you do this? I was with you the whole day, when did you possibly get time, I ask her with all my curiosity. Well let's just say I have GREAT friends. That you do Heath, that you do. Well miss Morgan will you eat this dinner and watch the sunset with me? Yes of course I will Tobin I say laughing. 

We have been eating and talking about anything and everything coming to mind. The sun was just about to set, and I could feel her eyes on me. This is beautiful I say trying to break the silence. Yes she is, she responds. I look at her and realize what she was meaning, and smiled. I am talking about the sunset being beautiful Tobin I laughed. Yea I know, but what I am seeing has nothing on that she says and I blush really bad. Tobin please the sunset it beautiful, I say defending the beautiful view. Well there is beautiful then there is you, and there is no words to describe she concluded. Well what makes you say that Heath, I interject again. Dance with me Morgan and I'll tell you. I was about to say we don't have any music till she turned to the stereo I haven't seen the whole time and she hit play. She got up, holding her hand out for me to take. I took it and she lead me a few steps before rapping one of her hands around my waist and the other holding my hand up to her chest. She pulled me close and I felt so safe in her arms. The song Holding Out For a Hero by Elise Lieberth was the song playing.

Alex you the definition of beautiful. You radiate a happy vibe in my life. My heart stops when you call my name, it races when you call me Toby. I get a lump in my throats in a good way when you look at me with your perfect eyes. Your eyes Lex, .... damn they are something else. Your smile warms my heart just like the sound of your voice. Alex I just um.... I really really like you! You said do something about it, so um Lex will you be my girlfriend?

Tobin, I asked? Yeah she asked back nervously. What took you so long, I have been waiting since day one. She smiled, is that a yes?
I leaned in a connected our lips in a slow, but passionately kiss. I pulled away slowly and spoke, a thousand times yes.

Tobin's POV
I am beyond happy, and all I could do was smile. We continued to dance for a while, jump I said into her ear. She obeyed and I caught her slowing spinning us slowly, she giggled and the sound made my stomach take a few flips. I let her down and she lean in connecting our lips again this time a little harder. I let myself grow a little confidence and slid my hand around to her lower back, and the other on her hip. She bumped me a little and me being clumsy I tripped and fell to the ground. Luckily I didn't pull her down with me. Well damn I fucked that up I said under my breath. She laughed and I became embarrassed she heard what I said. You heard that, she just nodded and set in between my legs with her back to my front. I instantly leaned into her laying my chin on her shoulder. She had my hands intertwined with hers around her and she turned her head and kissed my cheek. It was then I knew, I will love this girl forever.