Unexpected

<**After Bus Ride**>
Tobin's POV

The moment Alex and I had before we left the campus has left me one frustrated and two praying that I am rooming with her for this two day trip.

I get into the hotel and check the rooming list coach left us, and I don't believe it. I am rooming with Alex... yes!! Coach gives us the schedule and the do(s) and don't(s) spill then lets us leave.

I am up in the room and Alex is already in there laying on her stomach on one of the beds. I set my stuff down at the other bed and lay down on my bed. Come cuddle with me Toby, I hear Alex ask. Lex baby I want to go out tonight, so lets go get a bite to eat. I have my eyes closed laying on my back, I suddenly feel weight on me. I look to see it is Alex and she is straddling me. But Toby... what if I don't want food, what would it take to pursued you to stay? I swallow hard trying to not to get drowned into her trance. I...um look not that I don't want you so fucking bad right now, but I like the idea of going out tonight and showing off girlfriend. I think I like the idea of showing you off Toby, I may like my idea more, but since you really want to... okay. With that she pecked my lips and pulled me up to leave.

<**Skip Car Ride**>

Table for two please I ask the lady at the table when we walk in the restaurant. She smiled and led us to a nice table by the window. Our waitress soon comes to take our order.

Hi what can I get you today a girl a little taller than Alex it looks like asks. Um I'll have a water please I say in return. She is checking me out I can tell and Alex notices. She takes Alex's drink order and walks away. The waitress came back quickly and set our drinks down, so sweetheart what will you have? She asked looking at me. Um... I'll have an Alex Morgan special I said under my breath and laughing after cuz Alex choked on her drink. Excuse me, the waitress asked? Oh sorry I meant a chicken quesadilla please. Of course hun no problem. Alex just said same as her while sending the girl a glare she didn't catch. Alright I'll be right back out with that she said basically rubbing my back before walking away.

After about ten minutes of laughing and talking with Alex, the waitress came back with our food. Her you go she said setting mine down, if you need anything else like another drink or a date for this weekend hun call me she said setting a piece of paper on the table. Alex was glaring at the paper, back at me, then glared at the girl. Well thank you miss I am flattered, but see my girlfriend has my heart. Well your girlfriend is one lucky girl, and well if you change your mind give me a call she said bending down with out warning and kissing my cheek. I didn't move I just stared at Alex. Well thanks again, but I am definitely the luckiest person alive to have my girlfriend. I wink at Alex but neither her or the waitress catches it. We better get back to the hotel Tobs, Alex says in a very pissed off voice. Yeah you are right (babe) I say shooting a look at the shocked waitress walking out with my arm around Alex's waist.

Alex was quiet the whole ride and the way up to the room. I hope she isn't mad at me because I let the girl flirt with me. Girls can flirt with me all they want, I only have eyes for her. Hey babe, I am going to the ice machine and meet you in the room. She just shook her head okay and walked into the room. Gosh maybe I should have thought this through, she seems pretty upset.

<<<<<***********SMUT READ AT OWN RISK**********>>>>>>>>

I got back to our room and went in and put the ice on the table. I wanted to go check on Alex so I opened her door to see if she was in her room. When I did I was pulled in and immediately shoved up against the closed door I just came through. I saw it was Alex and saw she had been crying (again). Alex why have you been crying? Is it because of that girl? If so.... I didn't get to finish because she locked her lips with mine. She locked the door with one of her hands still not disconnected our lips. Why'd you do that, I asked? I did it so this time, there is no way we'll be interrupted. She pulled me to the bed and shoved me on my back. I could have killed that girl for the way she looked and flirted with you, she said pulling her shirt off. Damn I thought. I could have grabbed you and showed her who you belong to, and I should have, she pulled her sports bra off. Holy shit I said to myself sitting up on the edge of the bed. She sat down in my lap facing me, I bit my lip and I think I am bleeding now from biting so hard. She grabbed my right hand and brought it to her lips and kissed the pointer finger and middle finger.    She then took my hand and raised my hands and put them on her hips and bit her lip while doing so. She pulled at the bottom of my shirt and I ripped it off. Dammit I can't take it anymore I growled. I then in one motion flipped us and rested on my forearms hovering over her. I went straight for her neck and instantly found her pulse point. She moaned this deep raspy moan right next to my ear that made me weak to the knees. I felt her hands go to my jeans and started to fumble with the buttons. I leaned up and ripped them off quickly, and not hesitating I unbuttoned her's and pulled them off before she could speak. I crawled back on top of her and looked deep in her eyes. Her glacier blue, mesmerizing, gorgeous eyes.

Toby what's wrong? She asked pushed a strand of my hair out of my face. Nothing is wrong Alex, everything is perfect, y-you are perfect. I just don't think this is what you..... she cut me off by flipping me onto my back. I am beginning to think I want this more than you do, she responded. N-no I-i want this Alex I do. Then prove it babe, make me your's Tobin Heath. I don't know what came over me, those words gave me a perk of confidence. I kissed her hard before plunging my tongue in her mouth. She ran her delicate hands over my toned stomach so I flipped us and I grabbed them and pinned them above her head with one hand. I slowly moved my leg in between her's and when she bit my lip I applied pressure right on her center. Tobin stop being a fucking tease she growls followed behind a moan. I smirked and brought my lips from hers and traveled slowly down her chest to the top of her breast. Her breath hitched when I left soft kisses on her breast, and it gave me a boost of confidence. I traveled down leaving no part of her untouched. When I reached her waist line I looked at her, she had her head back, eyes shut, biting her lip, and gripping the bed sheets. Lex baby look at me I said, and she obeyed. I want you to keep your eyes on me. Are you sure, I asked finally. Yes Tobin she responded. Okay then don't take your eyes off me, and with that I dipped down to her where my face was placed at her center and I could feel the radiating heat. I began to pull the last layer of clothing off, gliding my hands down her legs. When I got them off I looked at her dripping core and smirk when I know I've done this to her. You are... you got me all sorts of fucked up Alex Morgan I said. I kissed her inner thigh and she shivered, I took one last look in her eyes before entering her wet entrance with my tongue. Omg Tobin she moaned. I went deeper, faster, and harder when she commanded. Her moans grew louder and I felt her climax coming. Tobin I am going to co... she let out instead of moan a whimper. I helped her ride it out and cleaned her up, kissing her area one more time before making my way back up her body. She was still feeling the remains from where I once was I can tell so I watched her eyes and she did mine. Alex I am sorry I... she flipped us. Don't even go there Tobin Heath after I begged for you over and over again, and as soon as I can completely feel my legs I'll show you how good you made and make me feel by returning the favor. I just shook my head and rolled out of bed, putting my clothes on before she could have a say so. Tobin I am confused she said. Alex I hit my climax every time you moaned my name or would  swear under your breath. It was perfect, only because of you not me. Goodnight Alex.

Alex's POV
That sure as hell was not what I was expecting. It was the best I've ever experienced by a far. I definitely wasn't expecting to be sleeping alone after it and not returning the favor by all means.