Will You?

Tobin's POV
I woke up to the shower running. After laying there just thinking about yesterday and how I have a little less then two days left with Alex. I was about to fall back to sleep when I feel a slight weight on the lower half of my torso. I open my eyes only to have her bring her lips to mine. She caressed my cheek and made me shiver at her gentle touch. She pulled away but just to lay on top of me with her head resting on my chest. I ran my fingers through her almost dried hair. "Harry if you are leaving tomorrow night then I am spending some time with you so get your ass out of bed." I hear Allie enter our dorm. "I looked at Alex not wanted to move from this spot here in this moment with her. "I guess you better go" she said and I looked at her in confusion. "Go.. I'll be here when you get back." She said getting off of me. I was so confused, but I didn't ask any questions I just began getting ready.

{later that day}

"Do you think I am doing the right thing" I asked Allie as she was helping me set everything up in the dorm before Alex gets back. "Look Tobs as much as I'd like to give you the answer to that, I can't. Only you can know if this is the right thing to do. You just got to follow your heart bud. I think this could be an amazing thing for you Tobin, but if you don't think so then don't go. I am going to miss you like crazy and you know that, I mean we all are. However don't let any of us, even Alex have anything to do with it." She said finishing up setting the table. "Alright, thanks Allie. Not only for the help with this but the advice also. "Anytime Tobs, I am going to head back to my dorm so you can be ready when she gets here. Good luck." She said and before I could answer she was out the door.

I finally feel comfortable with how the dorm and I look, so now I am waiting on alex to get back from her late afternoon class. I was picking at my guitar when I heard the door unlock making me shoot up. "What is all this" I hear Alex say and I see her in the doorway looking at the perfectly set table with dinner made. "Miss Morgan I figured if I only have one more night with you for a very long time then I am going to use every second of it to show you the best I can just how much you mean to me." I said pulling a bouquet of flowers. She smiled at me and took the flowers from me before pulling me into a warm embrace. "Here have a seat I said pulling out her chair for her to sit down. I fixed a few things then sat down across from her.

They both ate the meal Allie and I prepared, talked, laughed, and just enjoyed our time together. "Tobin this is and was amazing. Thank you for this." Alex said holding Tobin's nervous hand of the table. "It's nothing Alex, but I have um something else, a uh surprise." I said having trouble with my words. I got up pulling Alex with me and leading her to sit on the couch. I went to my room and grabbed my guitar while praying that I don't mess this up. I push the guitar around to my back and pull out the necklace I got for her. With out saying a word I put it on her from behind. She placed her hand on it and gasped at the sight. It is a necklace with a small golden T on it. "Oh Tobin, it's... I love it. I walked around the couch and she grabbed my face and kissed me. "You shouldn't have done this, but thank you. Thank you so much." She said when she pulled away tears glistening her eyes making them a glossy blue. She bit her lip to keep them from falling. "I got one more thing, and if anything I have ever said to you ever means anything let this be it. You never have to believe anything else, if just tonight you hear me out." I said before pulling my guitar around and beginning to play.

{*******}
"I don't wanna ask too much or be
to bold
And I don't want to weigh you
down with a heavy load
I've heard you say that you can
handle anything
What I really need to know

Would you wait for me
When I got to leave
Could I ever be Everything you need
If I promise you my love
Could that promise be in love
Would you wait for me