News!!! Read!!!

Okay guys so that's the end of {She will be loved}, what'd you think? Tips for next story? I have decided I will be writing another Talex story, since you guys voted that the most. I have a story line thought up and may start it this week. If you liked this story... please recommend it to people and try to get it some more views and votes that would be great.

So this is my idea for the next story.... let me know what you guys think (in the comments) and see if you guys will like it.

- Tobin has lived on and Army base her whole life with her dad and brother. She loves her life, it just being her, her dad, and older brother. They lost her mother to cancer when she was 15 and the two years with out her have been mostly training and working to keep her mind off her mother. Tobin hasn't decided if she wants to continue like her father in the Army or go to college and try to live a normal life. She has this dream of working as a police officer in the city somewhere and coming home to a family. She has never been in any really long relationships, most of the girls cheat or break up with Tobin when she has to continuously move. She has been living in Paris for 3 years and now her dad is moving bases again and they are going back to the US. They are going to be going to California. Tobin there will meet a popular highschool girl that plays soccer. Will they fall in love? Or will their totally different life styles keep them away for doing so?