4

The twins sat in an empty corridor, both busy with their phones.
Their teacher got sick so they had a free period. Sadly they had no idea where to go to what to do, so they were just sitting there, waiting for their classmates to come back.

Yoongi scrolled through his twitter, not really focusing on what he was looking at.
His mind was busy thinking  about a certain  person.

He would sneak a look at him every now and then, sometimes catching him doing the same.
It was awkward.
Yoongi never had a crush, nor liked somebody  in that  way.
Everytime Jimin spoke up in class, he was trying to absorb  the sound of his voice.
He wished he could just talk to him. Just make a move and do it.
But he was too shy to even look at him directly.
Yoongi wasn't  sure if Jimin was interested in him.He shook his head slightly.
It really shouldn't bother him.
Jimin was probably straight  as fuck and felt like he had to befriend Yoongi because  he was new.

Suddenly they heard footsteps.  It was in the middle of the lesson and the corridors were empty  and quiet , so both of them looked up.
It was Taehyung.
Yoonji raised an eyebrow, bringing her cold unattainable expression back.
Yoongi felt bad for the boy.
Taehyung  was a nice funny guy, maybe a bit weird.
And he knew that Yoonji wasn't  planning  on giving him a chance. 
Not yet, at least.

The boy stopped in front of them, smirking at Yoonji.

"Do you want to come with us? We've about an hour left plus lunchbreak, so we're eating -"

"Us?" Yoonji interrupted him.

"Yeah. Me , Jin , Jimin and a few others. So we could easily pay for both of you, if that's  the issue."
Yoongi's  heart skipped a beat.
His mind was telling him to jump up and drag Yoonji with him, but Taehyung  was looking  at Yoonji so he was expecting the answer  from her.

"Oh-" Yoonji smiled a little.
"Well I'm not really hungry"
She brushed her hair behind  her ear, raising her voice slightly.
"I'll  pass"

Taehyung  stood there, unsure where to go.
He wasn't  expecting her to say no. His cheeks got red and he was fidgeting, before turning  around and walking slowly in the direction he came from.

Yoongi sighed.
"He was asking both of us, wasn't he?"

Yoonji looked at him, a little  suprised at his reaction.
"Yeah but I thought you don't-"

Yoongi snorted.
He slowly stood up.
"Wait" he said.

Taehyung turned around, his eyes wide.

"We're  coming"

Yoonji shook her head, gesturing  him to sit down again.
"I think it's  my turn to decide  for both if us" he hissed and grabbed his stuff.

She rolled her eyes and followed her twin brother, clearly not happy with the situation.

Taehyung  was feeling uncomfortable.
He knew that it wasn't  Yoonji that wanted to come with him.
But at least she was here.

They were sitting in a café near the school.
It was quiet and comfy, the food tasted  good and the servant was friendly.
Yoongi was staring at his sandwich, listening  to the conversation the others had.
He really couldn't speak up. He really wanted to,though.

"You're exaggerating!" Hoseok  said and pointed at Jin with his spoon.

Jin pursed his lips and shook his head.
"I'm  not"

Taehyung laughed slightly.
"He's  right"

Jin turned his head to look at Jimin.
"Tell them I'm  not exaggerating!"